Chapter 3 - Crazy in Love

Nick was called by the producers from Hawaii Five-0 asking him to return as Ian, but is also asking for any female friends to play his girlfriend. Nick instantly thinks of Olivia as this would be a fun experience for the both of them, but he is also reminded of Selena. He knows of her skills in acting and knows that she has trained in martial arts for a movie she did. He tells the producers he recommends both Olivia and Selena to try out for the parts and they can decide who does it best.

Selena's POV

*phone rings*

Selena: Hello?

Agent: Hey, Sel. I got some great news for you. I just got a call from Hawaii Five-0 asking for you to come in and try out for a part. What do you say?

Selena: I don't know, it depends. What's the character and who am I with?

Agent: Well, the character is this bad-ass chick who is the girlfriend of Ian Wright, Nick Jonas's character, and is also a computer hacker.

Selena: *thinking, Oh my God, I would have to work with Nick?* Well, it does sound pretty cool. You know what, that's fine by me.

Agent: Alright, that's my girl. I'll set you up. Knock 'em out of the park! *hangs up*

Selena: Wow. *calls Nick*

Nick: Hello?

Selena: Hey Nick. I got a question for you. I just got a call from my agent saying he got me a role to play your girlfriend on Hawaii Five-0. Did you do something to make this happen?

Nick: *guilty* Yea, I might have recommended you. I do know that you are pretty bad-ass when it comes to action stuff.

Selena: Wow, dude. But you do realize I would have to play your girlfriend.

Nick: Yea, so?

Selena: I'm pretty sure that would piss off Olivia.

Nick: I also recommended her. I just want to see what could happen. Come on, it'll be fun.

Selena: Fine. But I won't like it if she tries staring me down.

Nick: Calm down. She isn't going to hurt you.

Selena: Ha! For God's sake, she's probably more competitive than any other chick I've met. How else did she manage to get her crown?

Nick: Seriously, Sel? She's new to acting. She just started taking acting classes.

Selena: Whatever. Just please keep her away from me. I really don't want to deal with drama.

Nick: Fine. I'll see you in Hawaii.

Selena: Ok. See you soon. Love you.

Nick: I love you too. Bye. *hangs up*

Selena: *squeals* Yay! I can't believe he said it!

*Demi enters*

Demi: Said what?

Selena: *turns around* Oh hey. It was Nick. You're right, he might still have feelings for me. I got him to say "I love you".

Demi: Yay! See? I'm right about this kind of stuff. I actually talked with him and he really does miss you.

Selena: Only thing is: he's still with Olivia.

Demi: Well, give him time.

Selena: No. I can't. I still love him and maybe there's a chance of getting back together so I can finally be over with Justin.

Demi: Please don't do anything you might regret. If you do, Olivia might hunt you down for stealing her man.

Selena: Please. The bitch had it coming and she's going down. I ain't going to let some pageant drama queen get in the way of my love for Nick.