Chapter 8 - You Belong With Me

Selena's POV

~At Marchesa's Bridal Shop

*Selena is with her family and Demi and Taylor*

Mandy: Look at all these dress designs, Selena. They're very beautiful.

Selena: I know! I just wish this was easy.

Mandy: Finding the one is never easy. You just got to look for it with your heart.

Selena: *annoyed look* Mom, please stop trying to make me feel guilty. I truly believe I'm happy and in love with Justin.

Mandy: Alright then.

Selena: *squeals* Mom! I found it! I found the most perfect dress! *pulls out a vintage style mermaid dress with lace embroidered across the neck and body*

Mandy: oh Selena, it's so beautiful! Alright, let's get you in it.

*While Selena was trying on the dress, Nick and Olivia walk into the shop. Olivia is a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding and is making Nick come along as her guest.*

Olivia: Come on, babe. I need to find the right dress and you need to look presentable since this was late notice.

Nick: I don't see why you need to bring me along if you're not going to need me.

Olivia: What? I can't have my boyfriend be a part of this beautiful moment. Maybe one day, it will be ours. *smiles sweetly*

Nick: *smiles* We'll see how it goes, my love.

Olivia: Ok, I'm going over to the design room to look for some dresses. You can find whatever you like around the Men's section. I'll text you when I need you to come by and help me put on my dress. *smiles seductively*

Nick: That will be really nice to see.

Olivia: Ok. See you in a little while. *walks away*

*Nick overhears a familiar voice*

Selena: Oh my God, it's perfect!

*Nick walks into Selena's dressing room, only for him to be shocked to see her in a beautiful curve hugging wedding dress.*

Nick: Selena?

Selena: *turns around* Nick! It's so good to see you! *walks over to him and hugs him*

Nick: *still shocked* What's this about?

Selena: *smiles, sings softly against his ear* Can you keep a secret? A ceremony set for June. I know it's a rush, but I just love him so much. I hope that you can be there soon. *breaks the hug*

Nick: *stares at her, with sadness and disappointment*

Selena: *her smile disappears* Nick? What's wrong?

Nick: *tense, voice gets angry and serious, but quiet* What's wrong?! You're getting married! To who?!

Selena: *getting nervous, bits her lip, voice shaky* I'm getting married to Justin.

Nick: *scoffs* You're marrying him?

Selena: *still quiet* Yes. I'm sorry, Nick. But you waited too long. I was sad and hurt. You left me for Olivia and Justin came back to me as a changed man.

Nick: I'm not staying for this. Get away from me. *pushes her off, walks away frustrated*

Selena: *sad, tears already slipping down her face* What just happened?

*Demi and Taylor hold her*

Taylor: It's ok, sweetie. *petting her hair*

Demi: He's still hurting, Sel.