Stainned. [Eric X Alan]

//there's some uhh... Kinky stuff in this so if you're sensitive to daddy/kitten/masochist/sadist stuff I don't recommend reading this one •u•

Eric and Alan had been married for quite some time now. Almost two years to be exact. And they were just beginning to settle down. They had recently bought a larger home to accommodate the children they planned to have in the near future as well as being a simple luxury for the time being.

It had been a rather long day at the office, Eric laid on the couch, groaning softly to himself as he flipped through a magazine.
He wasn't as young as he used to be, and it was showing. His back ached from lifting boxes all day and in general he felt old.
Fuck. I'm only thirty... Hell. He thought to himself, rubbing at his temples. He glanced up and gave a relaxed sigh when he saw his husband enter the room. He sat up as the small brunette neared.

Alan plopped down onto Eric's lap, straddling him, and giving a tired sigh as he draped his arms over Eric's shoulders.

"Is something wrong, love?" Eric questioned, gently rubbing up and down the smaller's back.

Alan gave a light blush and rested his forehead on Eric's shoulder along with his arm.
"Yes." He huffed in reply.

"What ever is the matter?" Eric asked in a gentle tone, pulling Alan closer to himself.

"I'm bored." Alan answered, receiving a confused look from the other.
"We never do anything fun anymore. We just sit around and talk about what we want to do. And we never do it." He sighed. "You want to have kids but whenever I do anything suggestive you shrug it off. You want a new car but you say you don't want to waste money. Eric... I honestly am tired of just sitting around and cuddling."

Eric's eyes widened and he gave a soft chuckle at the realization of what the boy wanted. A slight smirk appeared on his face.
"Dirty boy..." Eric murmured, kissing at the side of Alan's neck.

A deep blush appeared on the brunette's face "E-Eric that's not what I meant." He hissed.

"I know what you meant." Eric purred, chuckling deeply, he gently nipped at Alan's earlobe; receiving a gasp from him and a light shove.
"Y'know if that's how we're gunna say it I'm rather bored too." He hummed teasingly.

"Sh-shut up!" Alan blushed.

"Hm? So stubborn. If this isn't what you wanted then what did you want?" Eric asked, his smirk widening.

"E-Eric... Stop. We've established what I want." Alan muttered under his breath.

"Do consolidate" Eric urged, running his hand up the boy's side under his tight white button-up.

Alan shivered at the touch, glaring the the elder.
"I want you to fuck me." He mumbled under his breath.

"Hm? I couldn't hear you~ Speak up." Eric replied.

"I want you. To fuck me." Alan said a bit louder, his glare hardening as he blushed harder.

Eric chuckled lowly.
"You could have just said so, kitten~" Eric purred. "But... I can't let you have what you want so easily... Earn it." Eric ordered.

Alan gave an irritated huff.
"Are you serious?!"

The Scotsman nodded in response. "Completely."