His Butler, On Time. [Sebastian X Sebastian ;)]

//: Lowkey I don't even like Sebaciel but I had an idea so AGAHAH I suppose I'll write. Warning; Sebaciel will be hinted at.

It was just before sun rise, and Sebastian was prepping to wake his master. He checked things off in his mind, keeping his thoughts orderly.
Once he had finished his preparation of breakfast and tea for his master he started for the young boy's room.

As he neared the boy's room he halted. A strong human scent hit him. He twitched slightly at the smell. It was sweet but also bitter somehow. He cupped his mouth with his gloved hand as he felt his fangs sharpen in his mouth. He had smelt it before.

Most demons got power from lust. And thus, the smell of a pubescent boy nearing his height in sexual maturity hit him hard.
He removed his hand from his mouth and attempted to regain composer. He took in a deep breath.
Sebastian knew better than to ever think lewdly of his young master and would quickly shoo away the thought of it ever did come to him. But this was different.
He clenched his fists and glanced to the grandfather clock that sat against the wall.
I-I can't be late. I mustn't.
He thought. He bit his lip and looked back to the cart he had been pushing to the room.
He felt himself begin to tremble.
He stepped back a bit before he ran back to the his room, shutting the door behind himself.

Sebastian took a deep breath, the scent was no longer lingering around him which was a relief.
But there was still one issue he had to attend to.

The raven haired butler looked down to his hardened length which had looked as if it was about to rip out of his trousers.

Fuck. He thought. There was no way in hell he could address his master formally after he had hardened at the boy's scent. It was disgusting!
He cleared his head and fell back onto his bed. He sat straight with good posture as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. He gave a content sigh at the relief that came from removing the restraint.

He pulled his boxers away just enough so his length was free. He gave a disgusted looked down at his hardened member.

Sebastian scoffed softly at himself.
He sighed and ungloved one of his hands, gently taking his length into it. How shameful of a butler I make. He thought as he began to gently rub at himself, wincing softly at the almost foreign feeling.
He hadn't had such a sensation when he was actually in a heat of sorts. Simply when he needed information.

He grunted softly as he continued to roughly pump himself, he bit the inside of his cheek and gave a low, quiet moan.

After a bit longer of shamefully pleasing himself he reached his climax, bitting down onto his lip as he released.
His eyes glew a vibrant pink as his needs were met. He hissed softly to himself when he realized the mess he had made on his clothing.
He changed in a seconds time before he returned to his original task at hand; serving his master.

Sure enough, he made it just before the clock struck seven.
He made it on time.