Chapter 2 (Pt1) ~ The 5 Horsemen

~ March 29, 4:00pm ~
(Emma's Point Of View)

"... and then, out of nowhere, i found this tarot card!" I explained to my best friend Megan as i showed her my tarot card. She snatched it out of my hand in a heartbeat and stared at it with curiosity.

"Wow." She said amazed. "This must be huge for you huh?"

I nodded. "Very. And don't try to stop me cause-" she cut me off.

"Hoe, i wouldn't try to stop your stubborn ass from doing what you want. I've learnt my lesson haha." She said as we both laughed.

"Two mocha frapps for Emma and Megan!" We heard the waitress say. The both of us go up and went to the counter. I paid for the frapps as Meg got them and some straws. We left the Starbucks and walked in silence.

"So... 45 east evans street huh? I don't know Em, I've been around that neighborhood and it's kinda ghetto if you ask me." She said breaking the silence.

"I'll be fine Meg, you know me!" I replied laughing a little.

"Oh i know, haha. But I'm scared that they'll steal away my baby!" She says dramatically making me chuckle.

"My phone will be fine you twit!" I snickered. She looked at me offended but then grinned at me.

"I was talking about you my little muffin!" She said with a childish voice.

"Muffin? Really? Well that's the worst one yet." I mumbled as i started walking again and she quickly caught up.

"Let me give you a ride!" Meg offered changing the subject.

"Sure." I answered. When we got to her car, i checked the time. 4:25.

"Hey Meg can we go back to my house before we go? I think i forgot my wallet there and i need to change first." I told her as i scrolled through my Instagram.

3k new followers

26k new likes

18k new comments

7k new private messages

I turned off my phone and looked at Meg to see her staring at something, or should i say someone.

"Meg... Meg! MEG!!" I shouted.

"Shhhhh." She said putting her hand on my mouth not even looking at me.

"Wtf Megan!" I exclaimed. That's when she turned my head and i saw him. He had brown hair and brown eyes and possibly the cutest smile I've ever seen.

"Damn..." was all i could say. I saw her smirk from the corner of my eye. Oh no.

"Awwww does my little blueberry muffin have a crush??" She teased only to receive a glare from me.

"Haha no. He's cute I'll admit, maybe even hot. But I'm definitely not into him!" I rolled my eyes.

"Sure sure. Now lets go. You're gonna be late!" She replied starting the car.