Chapter 3 - The Mean Green Teaching Machine

Cheers! Back with another chapter. Sorry I didn't update for a bit, I just got back from a road trip. Also, I decided to have fun and incorporate one of my old drawings in this chapter (this will be the drawing that Sam talks about later in the chapter) Anyways, enjoy!

Finally, the end of the day. Sam walked over to where Dean was parked with the impala, opening the passenger door.

"Hey Dean."

"Hiya Sammy, how was school?"

Sam furrowed his brows, having no clue where to begin. "Eventful."

Dean waited a moment before speaking as Sam climbed in the car. "Mind elaborating?"

Sam tossed his backpack behind his shoulder and sighed, "Well, for starters, I got pranked."

"You're kidding." Dean accused.

"Am I?" Sam challenged, leaning his head down so Dean could see all of the glitter intertwined in his hair, "Ping pong balls and rainbow glitter" he said while sitting up and resituating.

Dean began to chuckle, "Have fun getting that out."

Sam rolled his eyes, "Yeah, thanks." he said sarcastically. "Also, I met this satan guy and-"

"Satan guy? What, is he pro satan or sum'?" Dean snickered to himself.

"Actually," Sam countered, "His name is satan. Lucifer, to be exact."

"Wait you were being serious? His name is Lucifer?" Dean questioned in disbelief, "Who the Hell names their kid Lucifer?"

Sam shrugged, "I dunno, but shut up and let me finish."

Dean nodded, allowing Sam to continue. Sam nodded in approval, "Okay so anyways, Luci-"

"Oh so he's 'Luci' now?" Dean joked, cutting Sam off once again.

Sam gave him a deadly glare, "I said shut up." he grimaced. "I swear to God, he has no concept of personal space whatsoever."

"Who?"

"Lucifer."

"Is Lucifer the one who got the gayness glimmers stuck in your hair or?"

Sam chuckled, "No. But that's the other thing, at lunch we were talking and he said that he knew who pranked me."

"And who would that be?"

"He claimed that it was some guy called the 'Trickster', him being known to pull pranks like this and supposedly never getting caught." Sam explained.

"You gotta name? I'd love to beat his face in, kid sounds like a brat to me." Dean scoffed.

Sam rolled his eyes again, "No, Luc didn't tell me his name, but he told me something else."

"Go on" Dean insisted.

"He told me that this 'Trickster' guy is his brother."

Dean's eyes widened slightly, "Isn't that a dead giveaway? Who's his brother? Did you ask more questions?" Dean asked attempting not to seem intrigued, but failing miserably.

"He walked away before I could ask any more questions, and I didn't see him for the rest of the day, so it's obvious that he's not gonna spill anything else. Also, gimme' a break Dean, it's the first day. Although, I'm going to ask questions about him at school to get a general description of him and who he is so I can track him down."

"This ain't a hunt Sammy, don't gotta go all credit card and finger print records on the guy." Dean chuckled.

"Yeah whatever." Sam replied nonchalantly.