Out

Jay's P.O.V

Two day later

We been in here for two days and can I say they were very interesting but imma fill y'all in. So we eventually got put into cells and unfortunately for me, Nicki and Janai we got put into cells with other cellmates but lucky for Z and Minnie, they got put into a cell together. My cellmate is a average size person but she's like 5'7 and she look bout dangerous. So I wake up the next mornin and and this chick is standin ova me. I stood up ready to fight and let me tell u. She asked me if I had a honey bun 🍯. Wtf. I mean I didn't have one but I was slick scared she might shank me if I said I didn't.

Nicki's P.O.V

Bruh.... These officers got me messed up. They put me in a cell wit this big, muscular, 5'9 manly lookin chick. Like idek y she in the women side of the prison. But she kept messin wit me cuz she thought I wasn't finna do nun. Can someone PLEASE tell me y she kept tryna grab my booty and my boobs. So one day I had bent over to pick some of my clothes off the floor and she grabbed my butt. I got up so fast and decked her big ass in the nose. When I say it felt like a earthquake when she hit the floor. But I bet she won't try that junk again. And she better not tell cuz if she do, we gon have a problem.

Janai's P.O.V

So we been in here for like 20 years now so I decided to call one of my little buddies that owe me big time to come bail all us out. I'm not gonna tell the kids cuz then I would have to explain why he owe me n I don't feel like opening that compartment of my old criminal life. I'm a changed person now and so is part of my identity....i mean...umm. Forget I said that. But anyways, we should be out any time now. I hope it's not soon tho. Hearing them beat these prisoners is some funny ish 😂😂. Anyways, I gotta get back to this card game. Winner gets a honey bun. Those are a big deal here ✌

Z's P.O.V

We been in this hell hole for like two day and it's been Aight. I haven't gotten into many fights. But yesterday.... I was walkin thru the so called cafeteria wit this nasty lookin food when this short light skinned chick wit a lot of tattoos rolled up on me talkin bout sum " gimme yo food ". I mean I'm short but she was shorter than me so I laughed it off and continued walkin and she pushed me, makin me spill my food on myself. So I turned around and punched her in the mouth. Then this other chick come up and punch me in the jaw. So my nigga Nicki came outta nowhere and started beatin the other chick. We was tag teamin until sum officers came and pulled us off of them.

Minnie P.O.V

Rite now me and Z chillin in our cell. And ik y'all expectin me to tell y'all bout my prison fights/ experiences but I ain't got nun. I don't come out of this cell unless it's lunch time cuz I'm bout scared in this mf.

Me: aye bruh, u tryna get me a honey bun, I been wantin sum sweet 

Z: gurl, u better go g-(GCO)

Officer: Zakeya Tyler and  Makayla Jordan, you are both free to go

Bruh, I jumped off that bed so fast and ran out that cell

Z: Minnie , wait on me, damn

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When we got out there, they gave us our bag of belongings. I went outside and saw they whole squad, and tell me y the boys looked better than us.

Bryson's P.O.V

We all got released from our cells, got our bag of belongings and went outside. When we got out there and saw the girls and they looked horrible. Minnie looked scared and sleep deprived, Z had a big ass bruise on the side of her face, Nicki had bruised knuckles, Jay's hair was jacked up, and Janai was oddly fine but that doesn't surprise me cuz she crazy.

Jordan: Damn who fucked y'all up * chuckling slightly* 

Z: This is not the time for u to be makin jokes

Jay: the question is , y y'all seem so chill

Princeton: well them female officers was fine as hell and-(GCO) 

Jay: make me beat yo ass Princeton 

Princeton: damn, I was jus jokin

Jay: don't mf joke like that

Princeton:Aight but fr it was pretty chill, the two days we was in there. Me and August shared a cell and Bryson and Jordan shared a cell so that wasn't a problem. There were sum fights in the cafeteria but they were usually on the opposite side that we were on.

Jay: emmhmm 

Z: well let's call an Uber and get tf outta here cuz I really need to take a shower😒

August: haha without me😋

Z: Nah, u can come 😉

August: For real 😀

Z: no nigga, quit bein nasty😒

Nicki: oh ok gurl, I was finna say, y'all niggas be on that freaky shit

Minnie: rite, u evn had me convinced 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So we all called ubers and went home. Since it was like 8:30, I decided to take a shower and go to bed.  Man it felt good to be home, in my bed , and being able to take showers with out niggas watchin you.

Night y'all😴😴