Traveler's Lair

"Dipper, c'mon. Dipper wake up." Bill said while shaking his boyfriend repeatedly. Dipper mumbled and tried to turn to his side, but soft slaps to his face finally awaken him. His eyes fluttered open and widened when he saw Bill looking so alert and jumpy.

"What's wrong Bill?" Dipper asked. Bill was on his lap, which was his sleeping position from last night and was energetically bouncing. His attention was elsewhere and he wasn't focused on his lover that he was using as a trampoline or else he would have noticed how aroused Dipper was getting.

"Nothing's wrong, I just found out where we need to go." Bill bounced even more with thrill at his new discovery. He assumed the glazed look in Dipper's eyes and the flush in his face was the result of him still being sleepy and leaned down to give him a wake up kiss.

"Bill." Dipper murmured before kissing him again.

"Hmm?"

"If you keep bouncing and kissing me, I might not be able to control myself." Dipper said the words normal enough that it took Bill a second to realize the meaning of them. But when he did, Bill hid away his smug smile and put on an innocent expression.

"But you were just such a big help yesterday and I just wanted to reward you." Bill said while wrapping both of his arms around Dipper's neck and grinding against him.

"Bill..." Dipper warned, but he couldn't resist sliding his fingers across Bill's warm thighs. It was nice to see the blonde back to his usual self after the break down, but Dipper didn't want to be so distracted that they both wasted the entire day. Unfortunately Dipper's thought pattern got thrown off track by Bill's lips and honey flavored tongue invading his mouth.

He was so flustered that he hadn't noticed one of Bill's arm stretched elsewhere. It was only when Bill had jumped up with the book bag in his hand and a look of satisfaction on his face, did Dipper realize he was tricked.

"That was mean," Dipper whined as he watched Bill dance in the tree and almost fall when it began to wobble warningly. "You could have just asked for the bag."

Bill stopped dancing and tried to look sorry, but he kept smiling and his shining eyes made the entire facade fail miserably, so he went for words instead. "I know, but I just wanted to see what effect I could have on you." He explained as he pushed his hands over his mouth, no doubt trying to hide his grin.

"What has gotten into you?" Dipper asked while standing up to examine Bill. He looked fine, but he kept moving and fidgeting around. It seemed like he couldn't stay in place for long, so it was a mystery how he managed to kiss Dipper without revealing his new trait.

"Yes about that. I woke up because I felt a weird tingle on my skin, so I think something is trying to tell me where to go, like when I was back on the ship." Bill's wide eyes kept traveling to a certain point in the forest that looked no different from the rest, but Dipper could tell that it was important to Bill from the way his entire being seemed to lean towards it.

"Okay, let's go. There's no point in delaying it, but I still wonder how you can manage to be so fired up with a boner." Dipper looked at the budge in the Bill's pants with raised eyebrows. "I can help you take care of that quickly."

Bill was still enough of his normal self to blush and swat a hand at Dipper. "Oh shush, I woke up like this. I think I'll be fine without your help."

*

"So do you have to do anything special or what?" Dipper asked when they were on the ground. He pretended to have a magical leash on him and see if he could predict where it would take him, but he had no idea where to go. His boyfriend on the other hand, was as tensed as a hunting dog, ready to leave at the first signal.