Is It Cold To You?

I woke up to feeling very sticky. I rolled over to face Dipper so I could wake him and ask him why when the blanket sliding across my bare uncovered arse made me remember last night's events. I could feel my face heat up as Dipper's brown eyes opened. He smiled at me and whispered. "Round two?" I laughed and pushed him.

"Nope, we're all dirty and I'm the only one fully naked. We need to shower and change." Dipper rolled his eyes with a smile. "Fine."

..............

Mabel then burst through the door and took in the scene with wide eyes. "Oh wow." She said taking a few pictures. Dipper's face was red, but she took no notice as she tossed Bill his clothes that were folded neatly. "I don't know what happened here," She said as she took a few more photos. "But I'll knock next time." And then she was gone as quick as she arrived. Dipper was frozen with shock, but Bill was shaking with laughter.

"What just happened?" Dipper asked, gesturing to the door and then looking back at Bill. "Well, I think a wild Mabel appeared," Bill answered with a smile. It was the kind of smile that said he was going to say a funny joke. "Dipper used embarrassment, but it was ineffective!"

"Uggggghhhh." Dipper groaned as he got up and looked through his drawers for clothes. He didn't know how Bill knew about Pokemon, but he was already tired of hearing it from Mabel. A tiny sneeze coming from the bed halted Dipper's search and he looked behind him. "Bill?"

The blonde didn't get a chance to reply, because another sneeze worked it's way out of him. Bill seemed surprised that it even happened at all. "Dipper I don't know what's going on! Am I dying?!?" He yelled panicked, his eyes were wide and his distress clearly showed that he had never sneezed before.

.....Dipper's POV.....

"Calm down Bill, your fine. There's nothing to worry about." I said as I sat back down on the bed and tried to reassure him. But it was so funny seeing him worry about small things that I started to smile without realizing it.

"Don't laugh at me, this is serious. What is my body trying to eject? I knew the trees wouldn't let me live for long, this is what I get for not adopting the puppies I saw!" Bill went on, not even looking at me anymore.

"Bill." I interjected, trying to get his attention.

"I just kicked the box and threw their food in the road." Bill continued looking at the ceiling, in his own world and far away from me.

"Bill, dude, dude, dude, dude," I repeated, shaking his shoulders to get his attention. "When did you do that?" Bill stopped talking and finally looked at me. "When I was a triangle." He said in a calm manner.

"Well, what happened to the puppies?" I asked quietly since he had stopped reminiscing about the past to the air.

"Oh. Hmm. Well I laughed as their food was ran over, but a homeless person gave them a burger or something. It was all over the news and people came together to give them money. So the homeless man and the puppies ended up with a mansion." Bill explained, smiling.

"Awww." I said, thinking about how people can help each other out from the kindness of their own hearts.

"But then I burned down the mansion, because that really ruined my day." Bill continued, I stared at him with an open mouth. But he held up a hand to stop me from speaking.

"But then they got a bigger mansion and I gave up at that point. That's it. The.... end." Bill said sneezing at the last words. He could have just left off the story at the first mansion, but... "I appreciate your honesty." I said to Bill, who smiled at me before sneezing again.