4

Dan POV

I walk in her flat with the grocery bag and set it down on her counter for her. She opens her cabinet and grabs 3 bowls.

"LILY!" She calls so I assume it is her roommate.

A girl with long blonde hair comes running from the hallway "Time for cereal?" She asks already knowing what is happening like this is a routine. "Yep." Shay plainly states.

Then Lilly just stops and stares at me. "I-i-i-is t-that d-dan like dani-isnotonf-fire dan???" She stutters all the way through the sentence. I awkwardly wave "that'd be me"

For a second I think she is going to faint. 

"Hey don't think of me as a YouTuber. I'm just a guy so yeah. I'm not interesting or cool I'm just an awkard insecure human I'm no different that anyone else" I state. This is actually how I feel. I don't understand how I have so many followers. I'm just awkward and sad. I'm not special. I don't deserve what I have. I don't deserve for this girl to be standing here fangirling over me.

Shay pours the cereal. "So do you guys want to watch some anime?" Shay asks while handing me and lily a bowl of cereal. "Sure "Yesssss" me and lily respond. Shay tuns on your lie in April. This is one of my favorite anime's. We sit and watch anime and we all finish our cereal in a matter of minutes. I look at shay. I've only just met her but god is she beautiful. On the inside and out. I think I'm really starting to like her. Its indescribable. She probably doesn't like me back. Just look at me. I'm not good enough for anyone. Especially not a beautiful girl like that.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N
So I know both of these chapters are super short but it is 2 in one night. Tonight was homecoming at my school and I found out that my crush has a girlfriend. It really sucks because I really like him and it was so hard to see him slow dancing with her. Plus all of my friends kept abandoning me so I guess not the best homecoming experience. But yeah. Sorry its been a while, school and stuff taking over. I'll see you guys soon soooo yeah bye!!!