10

DAN POV CUZ ITS BEEN A WHILE.

I got comfortable in the couch crease and started browsing through tumblr thinking about the past 2 days events.

Shays boyfriend... ex boyfriend was very attractive. I could never compare to him. Does she only go for guys that look like Abercrombie models? If so then I should just give up. I'm a geek. I over eat. All I do is cry and sleep. (Yes, yes I did just do that.)

How could a girl who is so perfect even remotely have feelings for someone like me?

My phone starts to ring. It's Shay.

"Hey Shay what's up?"
"Could you come down to my place?" I hear tears in her voice.
"Yeah I'll be down in like 5minutes" I jump up and head out the door with out even telling Phil where I was going.

I knock on her door.

"Come in..." She says.
"Shay? Are you ok?"
"Does it look like I'm ok?"
"No not really. What's wrong?"
"I lost my best f-friend" she sobs.
"If she would do that to you she wasn't a very good friend in the first place... sorry that sounded insensitive. I mean I'm sorry she did that to you. You deserve better. Or um I'm not good at cheering people up." I stuttered awkwardly and pointed at my black outfit as to say that I was a gloomy piece of shit.

She giggled a bit.
I wrapped my arm around her and squeezed her small frame.

"You've still got me... and Phil." I say hoping that this was abetter attempt at cheering her up.

"Yeah. I officially have 2 friends. More than I've ever had" she laughed a bit.
"That has to be some sort of exaggeration." I reply.
"Nope. It's always been just me and lily."
"Why wouldn't you have more friends? You're amazing"
"Although I'm basically a supermodel now with a great Not at all dorky personality, it didn't used to always be that way" she said sarcastically.
"Was that sarcasm? I couldn't tell. " I reply with just as much sarcasm.
She playfully hits my shoulder. "Shut up."
"Nope"
"Ugh".

***
Another short chapter but what ever. Also this is kinda how I imagine Shay.

If you imagined her differently feel free to keep imagining her that way

If you imagined her differently feel free to keep imagining her that way. I can't control your imagination.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry. Anyways, bye!