SHES GOT THE GIFT!

Tessa’s P.O.V

I woke up in the morning gasping for air, there was smoke everywhere and I couldn’t really breath. “Hello?” I called, hoping for an answer. I heard people rushing around outside and trying to get in. “HELP!” I shrieked.

“We’re trying Tessa!” yelled Annabeth.

“I cant die, I cant die,” I muttered, curling up into a ball.

“Tessa, I cant get it open” said Annabeth.

“Can’t you get Percy to squirt the fire?” I asked.

“I don’t want to wake him up” said Annabeth.

“ANNABETH CHASE I AM YOUR HALF-SISTER, I MAY HAVE ONLY KNOWN YOU FOR A DAY BUT DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO DIE?”I yelled.

“I’ll go get him,” she said, racing away from the door. Around Ten minutes later I was running out of air and I was choking, I got hit with a few hundred gallons of water but the fire was out and I was choking on the water. Malcom came running in and he picked me up bridal style.

“We need to get her to the infirmary!”  he shouted, racing towards what I thought was the infirmary. I got dried off and drank a tiny bit of nectar. I was all better so I started racing for the big house where Chiron should be. Thank you tour!

“Chiron?” I asked.

“Tessa? How can I help you?” he asked.

“It’s my brother… you see my dad just died in a car crash and he’s got no where else to g-“ I started.

“Yes Tessa, he can live here.” He said, I smiled and hugged Chiron. I raced up to the force field was and grabbed Malacai’s hand.

“Tessa?” he asked groggily.

“Yes, it’s me… I need you to come with me” I told him.

“But I cant get through” he said, obviously confused.

“You can now!    I Tessa Davis, give you Malacai Davids permission to enter camp” I said and he fell through on top of me.

“I’m awake!” he cried, waking up Davion and Maria.

“What’s going on?” asked Maria.

“None of your business, κόπανος” I sneered, she looked at me shocked and tried to charge but she ran into the force field.

“I’ll get you one day!” she shrieked.

“How does… never, work for you?” I asked. She looked at me shocked but Malacai looked me dead in the eye.

“What about dad?” he asked. I swallowed him in a hug and began to cry. “Dad… Dad didn’t d-die did he?” Malacai asked and I began to cry even harder. Malacai snuggled into me and joined me in crying.

“Orphans,” sneered Maria.

“No… you could say that Malacai is the legacy to Athena.” I said, Maria’s mouth opened wide “Oh and if you were smart, you would stop making fun of Percy” I said. “I know it’s all lies, he is NOTHING like you make him out to be, no Anorexia… he’s pretty smart and those scars aren’t from cutting, they’re from WARS!” I yelled, walking Malacai to the new city where there was a house with our names written on it.

“Can we go in?” Malacai whispers, I can tell he’s still beaten up from this whole thing.

“Sure thing,” I said. I walked him in and led him to his room. I heard a shriek from camp Annabeth I thought. I ran to the Athena cabin where Percy was standing there laughing while they were all  crying and screaming because of a spider. “Seriously?” I asked, walking in. “Hey little buddy!” I cooed, bending down to the spider. I put out my hand and let it sit there a while before I stroked it lightly. “Let’s get you outside… or into Percy’s clothes” I said, the last part quieter than the first. I let him out and the Athena cabin looked at me with envy.

“She’s got the gift!” they shrieked.

“What gift?” I asked, they wouldn’t stop looking at me.

“Only a few daughters of Athena are kind to spiders and that’s because a while ago Arachne went to olympus and said that if they would display ONE of her pieces of artwork some daughters or sons of Athena would not be afraid of spiders. Athena agreed instantly and then the gift was born. IM SO JELLY!” yelled one of my cabin mates… Elaine I think.

"Ok... that was a little fast, can someone explain this to me... slower?" I asked.

"Ok... let me try," said Annabeth.

"Please," I begged.

"Ok, there are select few daughters of Athena who arent afraid of spiders. Arachne... Athena's, how does this work... i'm guessing, Godly enemy made a deal that if one of her tapestries was displayed on Olympus then a few daugters of Athena wouldnt be afraid of spiders," she explained, I nodded slowly.

"But I was afraid of them at first, if it wasnt for Malacai then I would still be afraid of spiders today" I said, the girls looked at me confused.

"Well that's weird," stated Elaine, spiders started to crawl into my hands like I was their mom or something.

"Anyone you want me to give this to? Like... I dont know, Leo or something?" I asked.

"YES!" Annabeth shrieked,

"SHHH! Your going to scare them," I said, motioning to the spiders.

"Me, scare them? That just doesnt seem right to me," she replied,

"True, but these little guys have a date with destiny," I said evilly, marching out the door. We walked to the Hephaestus cabin and peeked inside, they were all out doing some crafting exercise. "Can someone get me down into Leo's room?" I asked, Leo had gloated about having his own room in the cabin because he was awesome, and then something about... Team Leo. Desiree hit a button and the floor opened revealing a secret room. 

"There you go Tess," said Desiree, smiling at me. 

"Ok little guys, all eyes on me" I said, causing all the spiders to turn and face me.  "Can you do me a little favor and when a curly haired boy comes down here scare the toolbelt off of him?" I asked, the little critters were jumping with excitment as they crawled off of me and into Leo's room. "Now we wait," I remarked, walking out of the Hephaestus cabin and into the Athena one. We waited and listened as Leo came back with the rest of the Hephaestus cabin. After five minutes we heard a shriek come from the cabin so we rushed over.

"Whats going on?" Annabeth asked innocently. The door to Leo's room opened and out came a screaming Leo with spiders on his trail. The Hephaestus cabin burst out laughing.

"Am I correct when I say that we have the Hermes cabin to thank for this?" asked a Hephaestus kid. 

"Nope, you have me... come here babies!" I said, the Hephaestus cabin looked up in shock as the spider crawled away from Leo and on to me. The Hephaestus kids gasped as the spiders crawled into my hands. 

"That... That's impossible!" Leo exclaimed.

"Like having fire shoot out of your hand?" I asked, Leo stared at me blankly.

"What?" he asked.

"If children of Hephaestus have a special thing with fire then why cant Athena's kids have a special thing with Spiders?" I asked, Leo crossed his arms and hopped back into his room.

______________________________________________________________________

Not much of an ending I know, but I owed you guys a chapter so here it is, I'll try to make the next one long like the first chapter and get more with Maria and Davion and maybe get Davion on their side? I dunno....