my night out part two

My night out

Part two

Monday, March 1, 2010

CHAPTER TWO

" Its not you Isabella. Its this armor. Its hard to get off. I was only going to take it off. So that you would not have to struggle to get it off of me." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her back to me.

I kissed her deeply. I stepped back from her again and quickly pulled off the armor and the fake sword. I threw it down by the couch. I had on a regular white shirt and a pair of brown tan pants. I pulled her back into my Arms and kissed her again. Leaving my arms at her waist until she was ready for me to move. I was waiting for her to start first this time. She slowly moved her arms to rest them on my chest. Her fingers started to play with the buttons on my shirt. When she undid of few I ran my hands down to her backside. I pulled her up against my groin so that she could feel how much I wanted her. She wiggled her hips against me. I wanted to feel her naked skin against mine. I started to pull her dress up again. While her fingers worked on the buttons on my shirt.

**********************************************************************************

I had thought that he did not wont me when he pulled away from me. But I am so glad that I was wrong. When he pulled me back towards him and kissed me deeply. I was never so happy to be wrong in my life. I started to unbutton his shirt. And that's when I felt him move his hands. I guess he was waiting for me to make the first move this time. I could feel my dress being pulled up. I was ready for him like..... Well like never before. I walked backwards to the bedroom and he followed me. My dress was halfway up to my hips. I broke the kiss to walk into the room and he watched me as I went to the bed and sat down on it. I gave him a come-here kind of smile. He dropped his shirt by the door and walked over to me. He has a very sexy walk. Predator type of walk. He sat next to me on the bed. He gently pushed me to lay down. He leaned over me and kissed me. His hand went up to my breasts. He pulled down the top part of my dress. He reached behind me and undid my strapless bra. And tossed it on the floor by the bed. His mouth trailed down my neck to my breasts. He captured my nipple with his mouth. I arched my back pushing my breast into his mouth. I grabbed his head and ran my fingers through his hair. Holding him captive against me chest. He did not seem to mind he just kept kissing and licking my nipple. He switched to my other breast and I loved it all so much.

**********************************************************************************

I needed to get this damn dress off of her and soon. I was going to die if I didn't. I left her breasts to kiss her mouth. I pulled up the dress and ran my hand underneath. I kept going until I reached her panties on her hip. I ran my fingers under them and started to pull them down her legs. She shifted her hips so that I could pull them down her legs. I tossed them aside and ran my hand back up her leg. I rubbed the palm of my hand across her moist mound. I could tell she wanted me because she was wet from my touch. I rubbed my thumb across her clitoris. She was startled for a moment and them relaxed again. I rolled over onto her and sat up. Brining her with me. I looked into her green eyes. She watched me as I pulled up that damn dress up and over her head. Her mask still in place. I reached over to take it off. She stopped me and shook her head no at me.

" Why not?" I asked

" I would feel better with it on than off."

" Again why?"

" With this on you don't really know who I am. And I don't wont you to see the real me. I would never be able to look at you in school the way I do now. I don't want to embarrass both of us when we go back to school on Monday. And I look at you like I am now and you turn away from me. I don't think that I could handle it. I don't really look like this. My body yes but the rest no."