My night out part three

My night out

Part three

Thursday, March 4, 2010

CHAPTER THREE

I closed my phone. I did not want to think about dad calling me. I went to the mini fridge and got a soda out. I had put food and drinks in here for us. If and when we got hungry and right now I was both. I pulled out some finger foods and fruit. I put them on the counter. I jumped when I felt arms come around my waist.

" You were not in bed with me when I woke up. I thought you had left. But I am glad you are still here."

He said as he brought his hands up to play with my breasts. I leaned back against him.

" No I'm still here. Just got hungry and thirsty. What about you are you hungry?"

" Oh, I am hungry just not all for food." He said kissing my neck and I shivered.

I picked her up and sat her on the counter. I looked into her eyes the are a very pretty green a dark green. Her lips are full and lush and I wanted to kiss them. She has a slim build and a small waist line. And a very nice pair of breasts. I loved to touch them. She got really excited when I played with them. She reached over and picked up one of the small squares and brought it to my mouth. I opened my mouth for her to feed me with it. I licked her fingers as she placed it in my mouth. I had my hands on her thighs rubbing them up and down her legs. I reached over and picked one up to feed her with it. We did this with the sandwiches and fruit. I found out that she really loved the grapes. It was nice to do this with her. But I had another urge that I needed her to help me with. I just hope she is not to sore from the first time. I pulled the top part of the dress down she her chest was bared to me. I kissed and licked them. Her hands were in my hair holding me against her. I pushed her dress up to the top of her thighs. She opened them for me and slide in between them. I shoved down my boxers and placed the head of me at her entrance. I kissed her lips and her hands grabbed my buttocks and pulled me inside of her. We both moaned at the feel of us united like this. I made love to her there on the counter. After we had came. I picked her up and went to the bathroom with her in my arms. I turned on the shower for us. I washed her body and she washed mine. It was an excuse to touch one another. And with all the touching we did I made love to her again in the shower. I turned off the water and picked up a towel to dry us off with. She stepped out and into my arms.

"Its almost midnight." She said when we walked in the room looking at the clock by the bed.

" What happens at midnight? Do you turn into a munchkin?" I laughed.

" No." She laughed. " Its called the magic hour. Or so I heard."

" Well how about for tonight it is magic. Just our magic for tonight." She smiled up at me.

" Okay. Just for us then and on one else."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.

I hugged her back. I loved the feel of her in my arms. I turned on the radio and we danced in the living room with just our robes on that the hotel had for the guests. I danced a slow dance with her. We held each other tight. I had my chin on the top of her head. She was not very tall. But I liked her height she fit perfectly with my body. After awhile we both turned off the lights and music. She grabbed my hand in hers and led me to the bedroom. I gladly followed her. I laid down with her under the sheets. I pulled her body close to mine and she cuddled close to me. Her hands rubbed all over my body. I could tell that she wanted me again. So I let her do what she wanted to. I could only take so much. So I pickedher up so that she was on top of me. And I let her set the pace. At first she was a little shy but I showed her what to do. She had said that she wanted to do everything. So we did. We had made love all night long in so many different ways. When we finally fell into an exhausted sleep. I remember holding her close to my body thinking that I would like to stay in this place with only me and her. After she was asleep I looked at her face her hands. Because if this was a dream I really wanted to remember everything about her and this night. Plus I wanted to look at her face so I would remember her looks and her hair color her skin. Monday would be her soon and I wanted to walk up to her and look her the eye and say I know you. I laid back down and pulled her close and went to sleep.