paint me the world- juliett

scarlett couldn't keep her eyes off of julie. her soft skin had speckles of pale blue paint, which perfectly matched the ribbons tied around her wavy pigtails. the way her dark eyes sparkled in the soft morning light made scar's heart skip a beat. she tucked her amber curls behind her ear, drawing in a deep breath as she made her way across the room to where julie was creating yet another masterpiece.
"hey jules, whatcha painting?" scarlett's voice was as soft as julie's cashmere sweater.
"just some scenery from my uncle's house."
no matter how many times scarlett saw julie paint, she was still in awe. the trees seemed to sway, the clouds seemed to drift, and the lake seemed to shine. it looked alive.
"i was wondering, after school, maybe, you could help me with an art assignment?" scarlett had a way with words that could make anyone drop to their knees, especially julie.
"sure. what do you need to paint?"
"a..." scarlett had to quickly come up with something. something good. "goddess. a greek goddess."
"oo, mythology. ill bring some refs," julie replied warmly.
"thank you!" scarlett exclaimed. she wrapped her arms around julie's waist as the bell rang. quickly, she slung her bag over her shoulder, and hurried off to class.

"so, you gotta start off with basic shapes."
"shapes. got it."
scarlett tried to copy the way julie's hand glided across the canvas, but she could barely focus on the drawing. julie was too beautiful, too distracting.
"now, make sure the shoulders are proportionate-- scarlett, are you even listening?"
"y-yeah," scarlett fibbed.
"okay..." julie was clearly not convinced. "you've gotta make sure the hair looks real, not blocky."
"well, how do i do that?"
"like-- here, let me help you."
julie guided scarlett's hand. scarlett could've sworn that her heart was about to burst out of her chest. scarlett glanced at julie, who was staring right at her.
they were so close.
if only they were closer.
julie smelled like cherries. she wore peach chapstick. her lips parted slightly after speaking. all things scarlett shouldn't be noticing, no matter how close they were.
julie seemed to get closer, and closer, until it happened.
julie's lips tasted faintly like sugar, and very much like peaches. julie's hands traced scarlett's spine, and scarlett's hands held on to julie's shoulders. the universe seemed to freeze, as if the only sound was them and their lips.

sorry about how short and disgustingly fluffy this is!! all of these are gonna be short since they're oneshots but still. send in requests!!

based off of this prompt: