<<An Important Note>>

Welcome everyone,

I am very glad that you all are continuing to read my stories. I know they aren't that good unlike the rest of yours, but if you all seem to enjoy it, then that makes me very pleased.

So if you do not know me formally, I am Nicoletta and I am the creator of The Second Cat and The Innocent Cat, along with some the stories. Surprisingly, those two seem to be very popular with views.

Before you go and continue reading the story, I want to give you a few notes before you begin.

First: This story includes some of my OC's in it. Those being three characters from my other two books, The Second Cat and The Innocent Cat. I really encourage you all to read those stories. Not for the views, but for your own good. This will help you understand the characters a bit more and the concept of these fanfictions.

Second: If you have never seen Fruits Basket or Ouran High School Host Club, I recommend you do. They are very good anime that would leave the majority of you in tears at some point, but in laughter at the same time. The shows are like weather, you'll never know what you'll expect.

Third: I am only but a mere middle schooler. I wrote all of my Fanfictions at the middle of 6th grade. I didn't know as much as I know today with writing. So please, do not judge any of my work whatsoever. I try my hardest whenever I write to please you all. And that's what I'm going to do in this story. Currently, I am in 8th grade. (Year 9 for those who are English)

Fourth: Unlike my other stories, this will be written in third person. So I do not have to put "Nikki's P.O.V." or "Third Person P.O.V." This will make it easier and more DESCRIPTIVE when I write. For those who do not know me very well, I am a descriptive writer. Meaning, I will describe something with high quality vocabulary, diction, and many scenery details to bring imagery into your eager minds.

Fifth: Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Basket nor Ouran High School Host Club. All rights reserved to the creators of these wonderful anime and manga. I only own my own characters and ideas that I put into this story to make it successful.

Anyways, thank you for reading it to this point. Now, if you haven't read the previous stories, do read them now before you continue on. They won't take you long at all. In fact, I had some readers finish the entire series in a day, which is really surprising to me.

And before I forget, I normally have a tight schedule so I probably won't update as often (keeping a goal of every two weeks) due to school and other busy obstacles that will get in my way. However, I will never leave you guys for over a month. That would possibly worry you all, correct?

So, without further delay, I hope you enjoyed this little chapter, and now we'll begin with your story.

Thank you and enjoy.

~Nicoletta