Chapter 5: Two Secrets Revealed

The blonde male student with icy blue eyes clapped his hands together, grabbing all of the ladies in the large room's attention. "My fellow Princesses. I'm terribly sorry, but I must dismiss you all early today. But don't worry, tomorrow we'll have just as much fun as today!"

All of the female students, over than Nikki and Tohru, sadly groaned. However, they walked out of Music Room 3 with pride knowing they'll be able to chat with the Host Club again tomorrow. Once they all scurried out of the abandoned music room, the blonde's eyes caught a glimpse of Nikki and Tohru.

"My, my, what drags little ladies like you two here," asked the blonde while smirking and delicately placing two fingers of one hand onto Nikki's chin, and the other two onto Tohru's. Kyo and Yuki stiffened from behind them.

"I...er...we...umm...," Tohru stuttered while blushing madly.

The blonde removed his fingers off of the two girls' chins. A smirk still occupied his face, however.

"Welcome to the Ouran Academy Host Club. I am the leader of the club, Tamaki Suoh. But to you two, you may call me your king." Nikki stared in disgust at Tamaki. Just one second being around him made her want to retch.

"This is Kyoya," Tamaki said as he pointed to a tall man with jet black hair and oval glasses pressed against his eyes.

"Hold up, why does that loser have a similar name like mine?" cried Kyo. The whole host club glanced over towards him.

"Ah, then you must be Kyo Sohma," Kyoya said; his head inside a black binder. He then looked up. "I've heard much about you."

"Well you're a stalker...," Nikki muttered under her breath.

"How the hell do you know who I am?" Kyo bellowed, allowing his voice to echo throughout the room.

"We'll discuss this later," Tamiko chimed in. "But now is time to introduce us to these beautiful women."

An irk mark formed on Kyo and Yuki's head in aggravation.

"Anyways, those two lovely twins are Kaoru and Hikaru," Tamaki gestured to the same two boys that attempted to flirt with Nikki during first period. Kaoru and Hikaru smiled at Nikki. In return, they received a pair of rolling eyes.

"Behind me, we have the wonderful cousins, Takashi Morinozuka and Mitsukuni Haninozuka, or as preferred, Mori and Honey," Tamaki continued. "Believe it or not, Mori and Honey are the same age and same grades despite the differences in sizes. They are also cousins."

Mori, a tall man with jet black hair gave a monotone expression towards the foursome. Honey, however, bounced up and down, thrilled to meet the new students and carried a pink, stuffed rabbit in his arms. He reminded them of Momiji back in Kaibara.

"Momiji and Honey would make great friends," Tohru murmured to herself. "They seem to already have so many similarities just by a glance."

"Finally, we have the brilliant minded Haruhi! Though, Kyoya is much more intelligent than Haruhi." Haruhi lifted her head and narrowed his eyes. He then smiled at the guests.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Haruhi said. "But, weren't their more of you guys?"

"Yes," Tohru answered. "though the others aren't really our friends. Plus, we don't know them entirely."

"Ah," Kyoya remarked. "I'm assuming you four are a group of friends, correct?"

"Not exactly...," Nikki replied. Her eyes darted towards Kyo and Yuki, who seemed to be exchanging deadly glares to each other every second.