Wakey wakey

You sit up in your bed from the weirdest dream you've had yet. Frisk had killed a whole kingdom of monsters that lived under a nearby mountain, and there was this person who looked just like frisk but was crazier, and then you almost died from eating flowers. Yup defiantly the strangest yet. Pushing back your f/c blankets you noticed you were holding a folded piece of paper. Looking at it gave you serious déjà vu, making you want to look at it even more. Carefully you unfolded it to find a note in a weird neat chicken scratch writing. It had read:

Y/n, when you read this you won't remember me, but please try and trust me as much as you had before. As soon as you get up I need you to bolt up to Mount Ebott and jump in. Trust me you won't die you just need to get there before Frisk does. As you go about expect to regain some of your memories and DON'T trust Frisk. I bet you 20 gold they'll try to stop you from showing up. Just please get here and don't hurt ANYONE. Please please please listen to me and trust me. I never wanted to hurt you and it'll never happen again.

~Chara D.

P.s. come prepared for just about anything

The note gave you mixed feelings. You had no idea who this was, and why they don't want you to trust Frisk. Yet it all oddly fit with your dream making you want to go to the mountain to figure out what's going on. You continue to read the note over and over again for about five minutes. After the 15th time you realized the strangest part of the note was the fact they knew your name. "I bet Frisk wrote this to freak me out." You said to yourself. Still looking at the note you stood up before putting it on your bedside table. "Know what Frisk I'll go along with your silly trick just to show you how many fucks I give." You decided aloud.

Taking a look around your f/f (favorite fandom besides undertale) themed room your eyes landed on the outfit you chose the night before. a loose f/c shirt with a yellow flower on it and a pair of jeans. It just gave you more déjà vu so you put it away, and instead got out a black shirt that had the word "nope." on it, a different pair of jeans that was mildly ripped, and a pair of converse. It was basically the opposite of your original outfit. You grabbed a plain backpack and threw your phone, portable charger, sweatshirt, and a huge inconvenient water gun that you were going to fill with ice cold water to shoot at Frisk if they show up. After that you head into your kitchen for food.

So far you were the only one up so you made yourself a quick breakfast, and threw some bags of chips in your backpack before filling up the water gun. You also grabbed 20 bucks so you could get ice cream or something later. "That seems prepared for just about anything." You thought once you managed to stuff everything into that poor little backpack. You slung it over your shoulder and almost fell over from the sudden weight. It was the water gun, but there was no way you were giving that thing up. Right before leaving you left a note for your parents saying you were going out today and left.

You walked to the edge of town making an effort to avoid Frisk's house so the mountain would at least be in view. Luckily it seemed like no one was really up so no one would question them going towards the mountain so early. You paused before deciding to break out into a run towards Ebott. You wouldn't lie that it was extremely difficult with the backpack and you weren't to athletic in the first place. You were out of breath after running for a minute or so, and no where near the mountain. This would take a while.

After an hour or so filled with snack breaks and drinking out of a water gun you were almost there. You were just about to step onto the path that lead to peak of the mountain before being tackled. You rolled a little until being held against the ground by, you guessed it, Frisk. You struggled to try and get them off you and to get the water gun, but they had always had an unnatural strength. They looked upset, angry, and panicked all at once.

"What are you doing up here?" They asked making sure you couldn't move.

"You should no just well you freak!" The feeling of déjà vu came back.

"Don't call me that and stop messing with the timeline!" They shouted pushing you down harder.

"L-let go of me! I don't even know what a fucking timeline is!" You yelled back and manged to pull your leg up and kick them. They fell back and you quickly made your escape up the mountain. You ran halfway up with no stopping and when you looked back Frisk was talking to someone. They were to far to make out the other figure but gave you that same feeling you've had all morning.

Finally you made it to the top.... kinda. The path had lead to a little cave that had a huge hole that lead down. You took a chance to carefully look over the edge. At the bottom there was a yellow square and noting else. "Is that a giant block of butter?" You quietly asked yourself. Suddenly you got the feeling that you weren't alone and when you turned around, someone surely was there.

"I'm so sorry miss about-"

You had tried to take a step back out of panic when you saw them and you fell straight down into the world of below. Longest fall filled with déjà vu ever.

Chara looked over the edge as you fell down. "Fuck it happened again."