Six Degrees of Separation (His & Hers) by JhingBautista

First time kong maglalagay ng short story sa list na 'to. This is a rant, a reaction, or whatsoever.

I really planned on reading this today kasi kating-kati na akong basahin. Inuna ko yung Hers. Panay ang talak ko sa twitter. Damn! Ang galing ni Ate Jhing. Wala akong masabi. The lines. . .parang galing sa 15 km pit ng ground. May pinaghuhugutan talaga. For short, ang ganda. But, I didn't know that it was this heartbreaking, too. I couldn't stop crying. For God's sake! Halos mamugto na mga mata ko kasi iniyakan ko rin yung Chapter 30 ng Write Me A Heartache.

Indeed love is so complicated in every angle, misconceptions of every one and meaning itself. I wanted to shout! Akala ko Hushed na ang pinakabet kong short story ni Ate Jhing, hindi pala. Ito 'yon. This is it. The one with the love, sadness, heartbreak and frustration.

Naiinis ako kasi iba yung pinakita ni guy. He was supposed to be man that he wanted to be -- pinaghihirapan ang gustong makuha, may challenge kumbaga. The characters of the story are hurting while I was here, reading and almost tearing apart, figuratively and emotionally. Ang sakit-sakit. Alam kong fiction lang 'to pero feeling ko totoo at gusto kong mabago yung ilang parts.

But who am I to think of that? I'm just a reader. Nakikibasa lang ako.

Sometimes, when I read something that makes me hurt, I just thought that it's not true, it was just made by an awesome writer's hands. It is just a story. But, then, again, some stories are real. True-to-reality. Could happen. It might.

I want to get inside both of the stories and tell both of them to stop hurting themselves, they both love each other. Because I am hurting, just like they are. And to stop this, to stop myself from hurting and them from feeling it, too, I want to make a move to stop this feeling. So that all of us would be happy.

Ps: my heart is still breaking even if it's already shattered into pieces :(

{Disclaimer: I really love to talk figuratively, with a tint of exaggeration.}