Chapter One.

*outfits on the top half are their daytime clothes. outfits on the bottom half are nighttime clothes*

Analia's POV

It's my 21st birthday. I'm finally able to drink legally! It's exactly ten o'clock in the morning and my girl, Chanel, told me she has something special planned for me and I'm so excited. She's supposed to be coming to get me from my apartment at noon so I decided to get out of bed and start getting ready.

I went into my bathroom, turned the water on, and turned on my shower playlist. I took a shower and washed my hair. After about thirty minutes I got out, put a micro fiber towel on my hair and oiled my skin. Then I went to my closet and got dressed (outfit in picture).

My phone started ringing as I finished some last minute touches to my hair. I looked at the screen and it said $is 💋👅 so I knew it was Chanel.

"Yes honey?"

"Bitch it's hot as shit and I'm standing outside your door! Open it, I can't find my key in this heat."

"Okay, damn. I'm 'bout to right now," I said hanging up while walking to the door.

I opened it and there my best friend was, with her dramatic ass.

"I know you got snacks, where they at? You always moving them around an' shit," She said as she made her way to the kitchen.

"You said that we were gonna leave as soon as you got here, ain't no time for snacks! We're 'bout to miss our appointment and you know Lynn don't like it when people don't show up on time." I told her as I rolled my neck.

"Just tell me where they at so we can leave, and you driving because you can get us there quicker," I heard my cabinets slam back to back.

"Open the cabinet with the canned foods, they're all behind the cans."

I heard her say "yesss" as she came out of the kitchen.

"Okay, let's go." She said.
---
About 30 minutes later, we arrived at Lynn's Nails and went inside. I walked to the desk and told Tom our names. Soon after that, we were taken to a station.

"What you wan' honey?" Lynn asked me.

"I want my eyebrows waxed, my nails and toes done, I want my feet scrubbed, and I want some individuals." I stated.

"Okay, you go to 'da back and sit in 'da red chair." She pointed to where I should go as I walked off.

Soon Susan got started on my feet and I was in heaven. I was having such a stressful week. My dad was so sick and in the hospital but my mother wouldn't allow me to see him.

See, my daddy is my world. I love him to pieces. He's my number one supporter and he has been since day one. My mother on the other hand, were like oil and water; we just don't mix. It's like no matter what I do, she always seems to find something that's wrong about how I did it. For instance, in the 4th grade, I won the spelling bee. In order to win, you had to spell 15 of the 17 words correctly. I spelled 16 of the 17 correctly and she bashed me for not getting them all right. It's been like this my whole life.

My feet were done being scrubbed and my toes were painted so it was time for me to get my nails done. I sat in the black chair and told Opal how I wanted my nails done. After about an hour and a half, Chanel and I were completely finished and were starving, so we went to the Ocean Buffet. We sat and ate for about 45 minutes then went to the massage parlor. We were right on time for our appointment. About an hour later, we were leaving to go back to my place. We got there in exactly 9 minutes.

"What time is it?" Chanel asked as she rubbed her belly.

"It's just turned 5 o'clock."

"I have time for a nap?"

"Yeah, I'm 'bout to take one too. I'll set an alarm for 10:15." I said as I set it.

"Okay." She muttered sleepily.

Soon, the two of us drifted off into a deep slumber.
-----
The sound of my phone ringing woke me up. I sat up quickly and wiped my eyes while looking for my phone. My hand slid on top of it as I was feeling around. I grabbed it and answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Happy birthday baby girl," he said. A cough followed his words.

"Daddy?" I asked excitedly.

"It's me baby," I could hear him smiling.

"I miss you papa," my eyes started watering so I knew what was about to happen.

"I miss you too, but I don't want any tears falling from your eyes today. It's a special day. What is it that you used to say?" His voice trailed off as he thought.

"It's a "bad b" holidayyyyyyy!" We said together as we laughed.

"I can't believe you remembered that, I was like twelve when I started saying that," I laughed a bit more.

The laughter soon died.

"Can you come see me tomorrow at 3pm?" He asked me. More coughs followed his words.

"Of course daddy, you still at Methodist?"

"Yes, but I have to go right now, my doctor wants to speak with me."

"Okay daddy, I love you,"

"I love you too, and happy birthday again!" He said as we got off the phone.

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and smiled like a fat kid in a candy store. I turned to the left of me and Chanel was still asleep so I checked the time. It was only 10pm. I decided I wanted to start getting ready.

I connected my phone to my speaker and put on my shower playlist before hopping in the shower. The first song that played was Icy Grl.

Can't stop, won't stop, get guap

Ten white toes in them Tory flip flops

Manicures and pedicures, I'm always tip-top

When they say I'm not hot, all these lies need to stop

Cause I'm icy, wifey, haters wanna fight me

Never been the one to get RIP up on a white tee

Keep my hands clean, got some hittas moving shiesty

Ask me if I'm rollin' with some Gucci, bitch I might be

It's very unlikely my wrist ain't looking icy

Charging by the minute cause my time is very pricey

A few more songs played and then I got out. I dried my skin and oiled my body.

"Analia?"

"Hm?"

"Oh okay,"

"Uh, okay."

I chucked at Chanel before putting my silk robe on and going into my room to get dressed.

"I put your soap in the shower for when you're ready, okay?" I told Chanel.

"Okay, thank you,"

I looked and looked until I found the perfect outfit to wear. Red high waist bell bottoms with a white tie-up shirt that had some red and orange features. I bit my lip and I thought about how good I'd look.

"Ugh, I can't wait to be a bad bitch," I laughed to myself lightly.

——
Andddddd scene! How was this? Lol this is my first serious project. I've always wanted to write but I was scared that nobody would like it, but now I don't care lmao. Leave me some comments? Vote? Idk, I just want some feedback ❤️