Chapter Two.

Analia's POV

Chanel and I arrived at The Player's Palace at about 11:20. Between hair and makeup and the two of us, I would say we're on time. We got out of my car and walked into the strip club. The first things I saw was booty and boobies.

"Let's get you your first legal drink," Chanel said as she pulled me towards the bar.

I giggled lightly as I trailed behind her.

"Bartender? I need a round of shots for the birthday girl!" Chanel exclaimed like a teenager.

"I'll need to see some I.D from both of you," he said smoothly.

"Gladly," I smirked as I pulled my license from my phone case. "Look." I cheesed as I showed him.

"Hmm, alright. Shots coming right up."

A few seconds passed and my shots were served. I looked at them stared throwing them back, shot after shot until I was done.

"Bitch we just got here. Don't get fucked up so soon!" Chanel laughed at me.

"Just enjoying my twenty-first sis," I smirked at her.

"Come dance with me," Chanel pulled me towards the middle of the club.

When we got there, as if on cue, my favorite twerk song came on. "All About Her Shmoney" by Rowdy Rebel. I knew I had to act a fool for a minute or two.

"Bitchhhhhh this yo' song! You have to fuck it up!" Chanel amped me to the max.

I stuck my tongue out and shook my ass on beat.

Now she all about her shmoney

She don't fuck wit' broke niggas

Yeah, she all about her shmoney

She don't fuck wit' broke niggas

Lil' bitch, gone shake that ass for these tips

Come bring it back and do a split on this dick

For a couple bands, she gone shmoney dance on this dick

Pussy so good I went to France wit' the bitch

After a few more songs, Chanel and I went to have a seat. I found a secluded area for us to just talk.

"I'm tireddddddd," Chanel yawned as she dragged the "d".

"Me too. I just wanted a club experience," I yawned as well.

She stared at me and I stared back. "You wanna go home?" we asked in unison.

I doubled over laughing and Chanel did too.

"We can't go anywhere without being homesick." She said

"I just don't like being away from my comfort zone." I told her as I gathered my belongings.

The two of us started walking towards the door while talking, and then someone's clumsy ass child bumped into me.

"Excuse me?! Watch where you're going! You damn near threw my sister down, the fuck!" Chanel had already started at the mouth.

"My bad, ma, I was just tryna get to the back." A smooth voice was all I heard. It's like the world had stopped and gone completely silent as the words escaped her lips.

"It's fine, really. I'm sorry about my sister." I put my head down and tried to walk away while pulling Chanel but the mystery woman grabbed my wrist.

"Let me buy you a drink, since I bumped into you and shit," I felt every word roll off her tongue.

"That won't be necessary," Chanel butted in as she rolled her eyes, attitude heavy within her voice as if she got bumped.

"Stop Nel, hold on," I told her. "Give me a minute, I'll meet you at the car, okay?" I pleaded with my eyes.

"Okay, only seven! Then I'm coming right back with my taser and knife!" She said as she walked off.

We laughed lightly as Chanel crazy ass walked to the car.

"So-" I cut her off.

"I don't want a drink, what's your name?

"Nyelle."

And from that point on, my entire life had changed in such a drastic way. But, I'd do it all over again.
——-

ANDDDDDDD SCENE! How was that? (sis name pronounced Ny-El-E) Lmao I knowwwww it was mad short but I been feeling iffy about this story, idk if I wanna keep it going by I'm tryna prove something to myself so boom. Here's this lol I'm gonna work on another update after the 4th most likely. Vote, comment, and follow me! 💋