Chapter Three.

Analia's POV

I was in a booth with Nyelle, and she was talking, but I wasn't listening. I had kept my focus on her lips since I first saw her, since she had bumped into me.

"You know, if you'd like, you could take a picture cause I'm sure it'd last longer," she chuckled as she spoke.

I had quickly snapped out of my daze, "girl bye, you ain't shit to look at anyway." I rolled my neck and eyes to add emphasis.

"Your seven minutes almost up, yo' sis finna come back in this bitch acting a nut. You better start leaving." Nyelle reminded me.

"Shit, you're right. Thanks for the drink and learn to be more attentive lil' daddy," I smirked as I stood up to go.

"Lemme see ya' phone right quick." I slid it over to her with no hesitation.

She tapped on the screen for a little and then her phone started ringing. It'd stopped a few rings after it started.

"If you don't call me I'll call you." Nyelle told me.

"Alright, bye." I hummed as I left our booth and walked out of the club. Right outside was Chanel on her phone with her knife and taser near by.

"Nelly! What are you doing?" I asked her crazy ass.

"You was taking too long so I pulled up in case she tried to drug you and drag you out, I would've been here to whoop her ass." She said as if it was nothing.

"Wow, you really do care!" I jumped on her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yuck bitch, you was probably in there kissing them people's child. Don't be on me like that," she rolled her loose ass neck.

"Whatever, let's go home."

After about 20 minutes, we pulled up at my house. We went inside and sat in the dining room.

"So, what did ole' girl in the club and you talk about?" Chanel asked me.

"Nothing really, she wanted to buy me a drink and I told her no," I replied, cheesing like a little girl.

"Bitch now you know good and well I ain't stupid, what's the tea?"

"Ughhhhhh Nelly I don't know! Like something is just making me want to be all over her and I don't know her! She talked the whole time after you left and I didn't hear shit!" I whined with my face scrunched up.

"Analia I know you ain't catch feelings like that. Shit like a damn disease," she shook her head at me.

"Man! I told myself I was done after D but it seems to me that I can't get enough!" I whined some more.

"I don't wanna hear that shit, shut up. All you need is some damn sense and I'm finna beat it into you!" Chanel stood up and cracked her knuckles.

"I know you lyinnnnn'!" I laughed as I started to run to my bedroom. I could hear her chasing me but I didn't dare look back. I reached my room and locked my door with the quickness.

"I'm not the one, don't try me!" I laughed as I yelled to the other side of my door.

"Okayyyyy I'm done playing! I want to take this makeup shit off and sleep." Chanel had started whining.

I went to unlock the door and she came in and walked straight to the bathroom. I, on the other hand had started undressing myself. I found two big t-shirts, one for me and the other for Nelly, and put mine on. I then grabbed our phones and put them on their chargers. Chanel walked out of the bathroom and I walked in. I did my nighttime makeup removal skin care routine and took the bobby-pins out of my head and set them on the counter. A few minutes later, I got in my bed.

"Did you have fun today?" Chanel asked me sleepily.

"Yeah babe, thank you for what you did for me today. I really appreciate it."

"Anything for my sister. I love you, goodnight."

"I love you more, night."

Chanel was out like a light while I on the other hand couldn't get comfortable. I soon found a comfy position and started falling asleep but then my phone dinged, indicating I'd gotten a text. I checked it and smiled as I read it.

Lil Daddy: You sleep yet? I wanna call you or sum. 1:37 A.M.

Me: No I'm up. FaceTime me if you're not in the dark. 1:37 A.M.

Lil Daddy: Aight. 1:38 A.M.

———
aaaaaaaand I'm done! 😭 this took mad long for what though 🤣 I just don't have any motivation fr, I really want to finish this project though so boom lol. How was this? Thoughts on Chanel, Analia or Nyelle? Lmk! Leave a comment! 🙂 I'll try to be back soon 😭