Is It A Dream? (A SasuNaru FanFiction)

AN : Correction here and there... May contain grammatical error since English is not my first langauge, so please forgive me.

Warning : YAOI, Curse words, and Flufiness.

*

Is It A Dream?

A SasuNaru FanFiction

*

It was a cold-to-the-bone, October the 9th, raining night. A guy with spike blonde hair slumped himself on the bed, bronzed arm covered his eyes, hiding its beautiful color of the summer sky, blue. The thunder and lightning sparring with each other like in a race the sky was holding which succeeded in covering the sobbing sound the guy was making. Naruto just knew that that night was the only one who understood his sorrowful feeling at the moment.

Naruto Uzumaki was a bright, cheerful, happy-go-lucky, positive human being that had ever walked on this earth. He could instantly brighten his surrounding just with his mere presence. He was never go by a day being negative for the twenty five years of his life. Wherever he walked by, it could brighten everyone's day. He just had this bright, positive aura around him. His usual aura was not there that morning, however, and instantly everyone in the office noticed it right away when he walked by. Even the sky went along with Naruto's mood. It was pitch cloudy. He went to his office without his usual self. Everyone started whispering, why oh why, what happened to the happy-go-lucky guy. Some colleagues even couldn't find the will to accost him. So they let him be.

Even the brightest person could lose his light.

The reason why he was in his gloomy mood was because of a certain someone, the vice president of where he worked, which coincidentally was also his boyfriend. For the past few weeks, his relationship with the-said boyfriend was a mess. Not that they had serious fights or anything, it was just that they never had the chance to meet anymore, even at work, although their room was next to each other. Naruto saw him several times, though. It was just glances, however. They never met face-to-face anymore. It was like his boyfriend always had things up his sleeves to avoid him. There were times when he tried to start a conversation, even a lame one, just to hear his voice or something, but failed. Naruto understood, though. His boyfriend was a busy man and being a vice president of a large company is a pain in the ass.

He didn't mind that, though. At least the guy would spare even just a minute, no need to call him though, a mere text message asking for his well-being just fine. He couldn't be busy forever, right?

But no... This was Sasuke Uchiha... The guy was an asshole to begin with. He still remembered crystal clear their first meeting and it was not that impressing and he didn't want to think about that. Naruto had been patient enough but even he had limits and it was that day that he lost his cool. He had been holding this obscure relationship by himself and he had had enough. If Sasuke kept avoiding him like some kind of plague, if Sasuke always busy and had no time for him, then why bother to have the relationship in the first place? It was like Sasuke didn't cherish the relationship because he didn't even want to involve in it by not participating. He found that there was no point on continuing the relationship.

Right?

That morning, when he arrived at his office, he slumped himself on his leather chair. There were tons of papers building a tower on top of his desk that were waiting for him to be finished. When he turned on the computer, there were also emails he needed to read and reply. When he scanned the whole room, it was a total mess. What a beautiful day, indeed...

The sarcasm was too strong in his mind.

He sighed at the situation he was in right now. There were so much going on inside his head he felt dizzy but at the same time he needed to finish all the papers. He needed to work but his mind was taking a vacation. He wanted to finish his work today so he could resign as soon as possible. He couldn't wait it until tomorrow because he thought that he could face it no more. He had decided to finish all of it that day once and for all.