3· book shelve.

So he left me on the side of the rode, in front of his "buddies" house. There won't even be a point in nocking on the door behind me because, oh, I hate this part-

"Hello, William."

The wheel of the car screetch and scream on the gravel road as he throughs the steering wheel to the left. My head hits the back of the car seat as we both scream in terror. All I see are two big head lifts heading in our direction.

"Do something!"

He yells at me. I panic and I snap my fingers and we are back in the right side of the road again.

"What- how did you get into my car?!"

His face is a mess of panic.

"Do you still think this isn't real?"

"No, well this clearly is! I just didn't think you'll use your little angle powers to sneak back into my car. Plus you could have gotten me killed."

I gasp.

"As if I have a choice! And if it wasn't for me you would have died, hens the name gaurdian angel, no pun intended. I tried to warn you but-"

The car comes to a sudden holt.

"Get out!"

He said shaking his head looking down.

"What? I don't understand-."

"I said get out! I'll get you in the morning."

He drives off, leaving me in his dust. Stupid humans. Maybe they aren't as smart and great as I thought, we'll definitely not kind. The angels where right.

I stand with my arms crossed and tapping my foot as I hear William through his car keys on his couch. He almost falls to the ground with fright when he saw me. Mostly fright but disappointment too.

"I told you, you can't get rid of me. Even if you where to kill me. I'll always be by your side weather you like it or not. And are humans really this crazy? Leaving me on the side of the road? I may be a guardian angel but I could still freez!"

He catches his breath again pointing to me shockingly.

"How did you-?"

"Get in here? Easy... I just wait till you're to far away from me and from there on I let the teleportation take its way."

He takes off his jacked revieling his beautifully strong arms.

"I am to tired of this shit."

He says falling down face first onto his bed.

"Ok, so where do I sleep?"

"Right here."

He says patting with his arm next to him, mumbling into his pillow. I can't possibly, it's against the rules! But his arms looks so much like home, like they would make me feel so much better. I walk closer to the bed tapping on his shoulder, shivering with nurves.

"I don't have anything to sleep in."

He gets up and walks right past me to his closet. He stands with his hands on his hips while mumbling something to himself. He pulls out a red shirt.

"This will have to do."

To my surprise he lightly touches the hem of my dress. Soft isn't it? Its pure satin. Clearly that wasn't wat he was thinking as he pulls the dress over my head and throughs it to the side. I shreak and immediately cover my body.

"Why hide something so beautiful?"

What? He thinks my body is beautiful? I blush, very red.

"Because I have to, plus I am shy."