nine

tyler

I broke down as soon as I got home. After what happened, Blurryface gave me back control, hiding away in our head. It was weird, actually, him not taunting me with triggering comments. I guess after letting one of his kills get away, he has all of these different emotions stirring inside of him; confusion; fear; anger (mostly towards himself).

I ran as fast I could, after that; back to home. I locked myself in my room and sat up against the wall, hot tears streaming down my face. I closed my eyes and let out quiet sobs before I saw my - his - reflection in the full length mirror I kept in my room. Blurry looked back at me with dead, lifeless eye - like he's given up; like he's been crying, too.

"They're gonna find us, you know," I told him.

"Yeah," he replied, avoiding my gaze.

"We're gonna go to jail."

"Yeah."

"And it's all your fault!" my voice was louder this time; angry even.

"Yeah."

I look at him confused, yet furious. "Is that all you have for yourself?! 'Yeah?' You're the reason he got away! You're the reason we're in this mess! You're the reason I li-"

There was a knock.

"Tyler?"

I collected myself, wiping the tears away, and unlocked the door, opening it only enough to talk to and see him.

"You okay?" Josh asked, worried.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered, my voice shaky.

"Do you wanna talk about it? Maybe I could help."

"It's fine. Thank you."

"Okay, then. Good night." Josh turned to walk away, but I stopped him.

"A-actually," he turned to face me, "could you maybe...sleep with me tonight?"

He nodded and I opened the door more for him, revealing his bare chest. We both climbed into my bed and under the comforter, finding comfort in Josh's steady breaths and body heat.

«🔪»

doubt reached 100 reads.
🎉🎉
thank.
xx