Troublesome Night...

*WARNING LEMON AHEAD*

Yumi's POV:
Things have changed in the Sakamaki mansion. Ever since me and my twin sister, Yui, came to the mansion to live with them due to our father working outside of Japan, I've started dating the second brother of the Sakamaki mansion named Reiji. Ever since I started dating him after Cordelia and Richter are killed, we became much more closer and intimate as always.

I was in the room with Reiji where both of us are making love in the early dawn of Monday where Reiji is thrusting me in bed. Reiji is on the bottom and I'm on top of him while he is pounding my womanhood I was moaning so loudly.

"Oh yes....oh yes! Yes! Ohhhh!!!!"

I was so pleasured by his member pounding into my womanhood that he grips my hips and smacks my butt hard.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!"

He smack me once again as he bounces me up and down, I moaned loudly and erotically.

Then Reiji turns me over and kisses me deeply as he picks me up by the waist, we both softly giggled while gazing lovingly at each other's eyes.

"That was a great lesson Reiji, I can't believe this is the first time I have experienced sex in the morning."

I said as Reiji smiled at me.

"I admired you as well. You're getting pretty excellent on your performance Yumi as this is my first experiencing this in the morning as well."

He said as we about to kiss, both of us heard a screech from the other side of the room as both of us sighed.

"That must be Yui screaming."

I sighed as Reiji agreed with me.

"Ayato's there as well. How troublesome, yet I still sympathized you since you have to deal with her as well."

"She maybe bothersome, but she's also my sister and as a sister I must check and see if she's okay."

I said as we stood up from the bed, Reiji told me to put on my clothes for night school.

"We better get ready for night school and we better check Ayato and Yui first since their making all that noise."

He said as I lightly nodded, we both changed into our uniforms immediately and hold me by the waist as we teleported to Yui's room to find her surrounded by the triplets who are trying to suck her blood.

Then Reiji spoke to them strictly.

"You four are a disgrace."

"I wouldn't have guess."

I emotionlessly said as I asked Yui strictly.

"Yui please explain to me why are you allowing these guys to gang up on you? And BE HONEST with me."

"I...I wasn't planning to do that..."

I then came up to her and the triplets and knocked them in the head hard.

BONK! BONK! BONK!

"I don't have time for this nonsense. You three, get your butts out of her room before I whooped your butts again and you young lady need to get ready for school, this that clear?"

I strictly demand as she nodded her head.

"...Y-Yes..."

After Yui got dressed, all of us were in the car sitting doing our own way as always; however, me and Reiji shared a book together as we started sitting next to each other, but Reiji is still irked by what happened back in the mansion.