Yui's Gone Missing?!?!?

"...The reason why I'm here is because Yui, your sister, is gone."

He said intensely as Reiji adjusts his glasses with annoyance, I stood there dumbfounded as I mentally face palm at her ignorance, I immediately twitch about what Yui did.

That girl. What in the hell did she do this time?!

Yumi's POV:
As I twitch about the thought of Yui's disobedience, I politely but agitatedly asked Laito.

"And when's the last time you saw her before her disappearance?"

After I irritably asked him, he then replied to me.

"Well the last time I saw her, she was wandering around in the gardens."

That tears it Yui! When I find you in the gardens, I swear to god I'm going to whip you hard!!!

As I twitch aggravatingly, I then politely but darkly commanded Laito not caring when he flinches at my dark aura and Reiji smiling at my dark aura.

"In that case, Laito take me to the rose where I can find her and punish her violently."

He then smirks and nodded gently getting turned on by my sadistic behavior.

Later in gardens with all of the brothers are here, all of us searched everywhere outside of the gardens except for Shu because he doesn't really care and wants to sleep.

Deadbeat.

While we searched nonstop, me and the five brothers met up back outside of the house where I asked triplets.

"Did you guys find her anywhere?"

"Nope, yours truly hasn't found her yet."

"Kanato?"

He shook his head.

"Sorry Yumi sama, teddy and I can't find her anywhere ne teddy?"

I then turned to Laito.

"Laito, any luck?"

"No luck Yumi chan, I can't sense her anywhere."

I then retorted at his answer.

"For a vampire, I thought you know everything about me and my sister."

"~fufu~ I do know but I don't know why I can sense her though."

I stare skeptically at him until Reiji appeared and politely spoke.

"Yumi, I know you're extremely concerned about your sister's disappearance but-"

Just before he's about to explain, I cut him off as I darkly spoke with dark aura surrounding me.

"Concern? No Reiji, I'm more than just concerned Reiji. I'm concern and frustrated at the same time. The way she disobeys me just wants me to whip her hard, and the thought of her idiocy and completely pure submissiveness just irks me more. And speaking of whipping."

I then pulled out my whip from my back pocket of my jeans as I looked at the triplets with a fake smile on my face, the triplets immediately flinched.

"Ayato, Laito, Kanato, i want you to come over here so I can whip you guys because you're Yui's replacement until all of us find my naive sister of mine is that clear?"

"OH HELL NO!!!"

As the three run away from me, I immediately chase after them while whipping as they run away from me, Reiji and Shu are seen smirking while Subaru is laughing hysterically.

Reiji's POV:
While Yumi is chasing after the triplets, I stood there smiling sadistically at the triplets misfortunes when Shu leaned towards me, he whispers to my ear.

"You're really enjoying this are you Reiji."

He smirks as I lightly nodded at him, smirked back.

"Oh yes Shu, I'm definitely enjoying this too much and I'm so happy to have a woman like her."

I smiled as I watched Yumi chasing viciously after the triplets.

Yumi, you're the most beautiful woman I ever loved.