foreword.

Just a quick little thing I wanted to share with you. Then you can get to your reading, I promise.

Okay. So, two years ago today, I was sitting on the bed in the guest room at my aunt's place on my dad's clunky old Macbook, typing madly away. To an outsider, there wouldn't have been anything really special with this picture.

But believe me, there was. At least there was for me.

This day, ladies and gents, is the day I first joined Wattpad, and the day I started meeting you. It's the day I discovered a really cool group of people who, like myself, loved writing and loved Star Wars.

Less than a day later, I began posting my interpretation on what had happened to Ahsoka Tano after she left the Jedi Order. I never expected I would get more than ten reads – maybe a comment or two. That would be enough, just to know what I could improve on.

Then I hit one hundred reads.

Then I hit a thousand.

And the numbers just kept getting bigger and bigger, until today, I'm at 31.5K on Book One alone, all thanks to dedicated readers to whom I really owe so much.

 Without you, I might not have continued writing. The first five books – probably the only five books – of The Unchronicled Adventures of Ahsoka Tano might have been put away in a file on my desktop, not to be discovered until years later, if at all. 

But the shanSWfan account went on to achieve things I couldn't even dream of back then. It's thanks to you that it grew and came to flourish here on Wattpad; thanks to you that I discovered just how much I love writing Star Wars, and started exploring different possibilities in the galaxy we all know and love. You've been such an inspiration to me and I really hope I'm giving back to that.

So thank you, guys. Really. Thank you.

Here's to two awesome years of pushing the limits of what my younger self thought was possible. Let's see just how far we can go.

May the Force be with you,

~Sharron