Ch.01

L.

"Ma! I don't wanna have a new "brother"" I whined. "Well too fucking bad! I'm tired of your mouth! I'm going to get them today. Right now actually."

She's so fucking aggravating yo. She went outside, slamming the door behind her and sped off into the street. "FUCK YOU, BITCH!" I yelled at the door.

I fucking hate her sometimes. I really do but that's my mom so of course I have to love her. Her problem is her anger issues but i've got it honest from her.

Anyway, Im London H. I'm 16 years old. Birthday's on May 15th. I'm African American and I have long, natural, brown, and curly hair. I'm 5'3 and an honor student.

One of my biggest personality flaws is that I let my anger get the best of me and I act before I think. I also tend to have bad luck with long lasting relationships to say the least.

But enough about me, my mom's boyfriend and his son are about to move in with us and we have to share rooms.

I got up from the couch and walked upstairs to my room to make sure everything was looking neat. Once I tidied up a bit, I grabbed my phone and plopped on my bed. I turned on "Excuse Me" by Chris Brown and started singing my heart out. A few minutes later into my karaoke, my mother called me downstairs. I sighed and rolled my eyes. They must be here. "Comingggggg!" I walked downstairs to see my mom's boyfriend, Tylen G., and a brown skinned boy with long hair, who i'm guessing was his son. His hair was cute. On the top of his head was a beanie that said "Tupac". It got my attention bc I love all things rap and hip hop so that may be something we have in common.

"London, this is Rayan. Rayan, London," mom stated. "You can call me Ray Ray or Ray." he said with no emotion. "Umm Ok. Im London...like she said," He chuckled...Did I miss the joke? "Nice to meet you," he said, reaching to shake my hand. I popped my gum and reluctantly shook his hand, squinting my eyes at him. "London, go show Ray his room. Please?" my mother said looking all happy. For a moment I wondered where Ray's dad was. "He can read the door sign," My mom glared at me. "London, not today," She said through gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Come on kid" I said walking upstairs. He pursed his lips. "Girl, I'm older than you. I'm 17." I roll my eyes. "I guess." By now, we were in OUR room. "Okay so this is the ro-" I stopped mid sentence when I turned around and realized that he was staring at my ass. I looked at him and waited for an answer to a question that wasn't asked. He slowly looked up at my face. "Oh my bad. I was just admiring your beautiful body," He said, smirking. Is this boy flirting with me?

"Let's get one thing straight, I am just your ROOMMATE as of right now. Im not even your sister yet," My arms were crossed and my eyes were famously squinted. "That makes it all the more better" he mumbled.

I continue to squint and I noticed that he was actually kind of cute. His face is chiseled to perfection, and he had a nice "swag" to him. He's actually highly attractive now that I'm taking the time to look. I guess he caught me staring at him. "Are you done?" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" I replied walking past him, down the stairs as he smirked.