Ch.04

L.

I cannot believe this nigga brought a whole bitch in my home on his first night. Let alone it's fucking Rachel. After I came back up and started munching on my sandwiches while scrolling through Instagram, he began to constantly bang on my door. "London! Let me in!" I don't understand why he needs to talk to me. "No. Like i said before, leave me alone and don't talk to me," I replied calmly, eating my food. "What did I do?" He was still yelling, but this was a little lower than the time before. "I'm going to sleep. You can sleep with your cumbucket tonight, stupid ass nigga," He really had pissed me off. Who are you to bring a bitch in my home? AND YOU JUST GOT HERE. I don't get it. "Don't talk about her like that London, I'm warning you." He seemed offensed when he replied. Little did he know, I don't give a hot damn how he feels right now. "And what the fuck are you going to do about it Ray. No one knows her how I know her. She's a full blown hoe. All she wants is dick, dick, dick and when she plays yo ass, you gone be sad," I was talking in a mocking tone just to piss him off even more. Next thing I know, I seen was a hole magically appear in the middle of my door. I got up, went over to the door, unlocked and opened it. "RAY!! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Who the fuck is he to come in this bitch and start breaking shit? I thought I was pissed off before but now I'm literally fuming. "I SAID DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT." I looked at him, confused as to why he was defending this slut so much. I open the door wide. "Well guess what Ray. I don't give two flying fucks about her nor you. You weren't defending me when she called me a hoe or a bitch so why should I watch my mouth about her?!" I got louder and louder. "Maybe because she's my fucking girlfriend!" I furrowed my eyebrows until them hoes overlapped. Man hell nawl.

"GIRLFRIEND?!?! IT'S ONE THING TO BRING THE HOE IN MY HOUSE & FUCK BUT NOW SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND? YOU PROLLY DON'T EVEN KNOW HER LIKE THAT. I HOPE SHE BURNED YO STUPID ASS!"

He rose his hand at me and I stared at him, waiting on him to hit me. "I wish the fuck you would you dirty ass ba-"

He hit me. He dead ass slapped me like I was a nigga. I fell to the ground from such force and held my face. Not this shit again.

The world stopped all of a sudden as I realized what happened. I looked up at him from the ground, teary eyed. He grabbed my throat, pulling me up and slammed me against the wall. I looked him dead in his eyes as my tears fell. You could see the evil within him. "This could have been prevented if you would've kept your mouth shut. You will never speak to me or my girlfriend like this again, do you understand?" He let me go and I fell to the floor. He towered over me as if he was waiting for a response to his question. Instantly, all I seen was red. I was livid. "Out." I mumbled while looking down at the floor. "What?" He was still mad yet confused. I looked at the door way and his bitch was learning against the door frame with her arms folded, watching everything. With a smirk on her face.

That topped it off for me.

"Out. I SAID OUT. GET. OUT!!" He has a hard time listening I see. "In case you haven't noticed, this is also my room and you have no authourity over me," he replied smartly with his arms crossed. "I DON'T CARE WHO FUCKING ROOM IT IS. GET OUT!!" What the hell part of the words get out doesn't he understand? He yanked my hair and stood closely to my face, not letting go. It had clicked to me that he had to be showing out for that dumb hoe. "You better tone it down and you can't tell me what to do, as said before," He was standing over me, clenching his fist like he was about to hit me again. By this point I was fed up with this sensitive ass nigga. How you let a few words from a girl you barely know get you riled up like this?

I snatched away from his grip, shoved past him and went under my bed. Quickly, I pulled out a shoebox which held my Midnight Glock23. I picked it up, cocked it back and pointed it at him. "I said get the fuck out. And dont you ever put your fucking hands on me again. You will meet God the next time you do," I pointed it to Rachel. "And you can get the fuck from over here, nosey ass bitch," She looked at me, startled, as I waved her away with the gun and without hesitation, she took off down the stairs. I pointed it back at Rayan, aiming directly at the T of his forehead. I stared him directly in his eyes so he could really feel me. He looked shaken up and his breathing was staggered from clear fear. I had calmed down just a tad, only enough to restrain myself from blowing his fucking head off right then and there. I thought to myself, had he listened the first time, none of this would have happened. I was trying to prevent this from occurring in the first place by telling him to get out but hey, he's a stubborn one. He never took his eyes off of the trigger. "London put the gun down." Before thinking, I shot at the ceiling. He instantly ducked down and dodged pieces of the ceiling that came falling. "I am not afraid to shoot you Ray. Get out." I said unexpectedly calm, tapping my foot. With that, he ran downstairs after his bitch.

I looked at the ceiling, regretting the choice I made two seconds ago as I tasted a bit of blood coming from my jaw. I walked over to the mirror and examined my face. There was a cut on my lip from the slap and tiny nail markings from when he grabbed my throat. I balled up my face and became upset once again. I had to calm myself down and sighed as I walked back over to my bed. I put my gun back on safety, back in the shoebox under my bed, and went to go take a shower. I was pissed beyond belief.