Ch.05

R.

I caught up to Rachel and we went into my dad's fiance's room, downstairs. She was sitting down and had the television on. I sat at the end of the bed and stared at the wall for a moment. Damn, what the fuck just happened was all I could repeat in my head. I can't even think straight. I had put my hands on London as if she didn't just tell me that she used to be abused. I hate when my anger gets the best of me.

Rachel crawled over and rubbed my shoulders seductively. "Bae?? You okay? Why you just sitting there with your head in your hands like that? Is it because of that bitch up there?" I sighed heavily. "Please don't call her a bitch if you don't want her calling you a bitch. She is my soon to be sister and we already beefing. In fact, I'm going to need you to go so she and I can make things better," This wasn't why I needed her to leave, but I just needed an excuse. "Are you really choosing her over me?? Over your girlfriend?" She was holding her chest, all offended and dramatic and shit. I looked at her skimpy dress and long black weave. "Yes I am. Now I'll call you later but right now, you need to go," Damn you give a female a title and within three weeks she throwing it around like we been dating forever. She got up and stood over me. "SERIOUSLY?! You know what? I don't give a fuck. All I wanted in the first place was your dick and I got it so ain't no point to stick around anyway. And i fucked 2 other niggas while we were together." I laughed at how dumb she sounded. Poor baby's so clueless. "And all I wanted was pussy so we even. I see why London don't fuck with you. You just another hoe. To see that was defending you a minute ago to agreeing with her now should tell you something about yourself," It felt like I was arguing with a three year old. She was real live dumb. "Well, it doesn't so i don't care." I chuckle. I find this shit entertaining. "Get out my house" I calmly told her. While grabbing and snatching her belongings, she said, "This won't be the last of me Ray." As if I give a fuck. "You'll regret leaving me!" Before I could respond, I heard London's door open and her footsteps come down the stairs. "GET THE FUCK OUT LIKE HE SAID! SHIT! Hard headed ass bitch," I burst out into laughter after Rachel's face fell. "Bye. Have a nice night," I said still laughing from London's remark while pushing her out the front door. That's funny how she can hear all the way down here. "I hope you two never forget this. I'll be back soon. And whe-"

All I heard was a thud after I seen a flying red bottom heel hit Rachel's big ass forehead. I looked and saw London walking back upstairs like ain't shit happen. Once again, I fell into a deep laughter, crying, slamming the door in the process.

"Whew!  London, you crack me up girl!!" I said, hoping she had dropped the situation just that quick but I knew she hadn't. "Fuck you Ray. Leave me alone. I did that because she was getting on my nerves, not to make you laugh. I couldn't care less about your happiness," By now I was following her up the stairs. "Well damn, guess i'll go to sleep then," I said while walking into our room behind her. "Then leave me alone and take yo ass to sleep" She ended up going in the room before me and locked the door. "Well I'm going to need you to unlock the door so I can do so sis," Maybe the sis card will work on her. "You can sleep on the couch, and i'm not your sis," She opened the door and threw my cover, pillows, phone and charger out the door to me followed by a slamming door. She really knows how to tick me off quickly. "Thanks a lot bitch," I said, bending over to grab my stuff off the floor. The door swung open "Would you like to repeat yourself?" I picked my shit up and replied flatly. "Nah, i'm good," I rolled my eyes at her and walked back downstairs. She slammed the door again after I left. I sighed heavily, put my phone on charge and I went to sleep on the couch.