Ch.08

R.

After I took London's phone, I waited around the corner in hopes of her coming out so I could scare her. I soon realized that she wasn't coming out of her room when I looked through the crack of her door and seen her roll her eyes and roll over.

I sighed and walked downstairs to get my blanket and pillow. I walked back upstairs, and silently pushed the door open. I placed her phone on her nightstand after plugging it up. I laid down on the floor, on my belly, and began to doze off after sighing one last time. It was around 6:30 now and we had nothing to do.

After a little while, I began to get an eerie feeling as if someone was staring at me. I immediately opened my eyes and snapped my head towards London's bed. She flinched and made some sort of sound, almost like a squeal. She held her heart and I sighed with relief.

"Please don't stare at me while I'm sleeping. It doesn't feel the greatest," I said with a chuckle as I laid back down.

"Right...Sorry," she said to me as she tossed the other way.

I waited a little while before mustering the courage up to finally speak in the dead silent room, now that I know we're both awake. I sat up and rubbed my temples violently. "Hey get up. We need to talk,"

***

wow, i really do apologize for abandoning this book ONCE again...im back though and i'll be getting it updated and finished soon. the rest of the story will be FAR more detailed...enjoy these vague part while you can.