Chapter One

Hi I'm Nicole and I'm 18 years old, and I live in California, San Francisco. I live with my aunt Susan and my uncle Bob, because my mom and dad both died in a car crash after they got back from the bar.  Anyway I'm on my to school to see me best friend Liz she's a amazing friend ever in my interred life. Anyway I have a big hug crush on some one and I now him his name is Jason, that's right I have a crush on him and also I think that he has a crush on me too. Still I don't think he likes me like at all even though he stares a me a lot like really all the time people. So that's why I'm going to go up to Jason and tell him that I have a crush on him and that I want o go out with him. " hi Jason um can we talk", "yea sure, so what's up Nicole" "well Jason I want to tell you is that I have a crush on you and plus I want to go out with you". " really you do"" yea I really want to Jason"," I do to Nicole". Finally I asked Jason out now I don't have to worry about it any more,THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR HELP.

Monday, June 12,2016 

Now I'm starting to hang out with my new boyfriend Jason, he's so sweet and also kind to me plus he is like a prince to me I think so. Anyway Jason does have though good days and also bad days like today I just got in his house and I see him throwing stuff around screaming at me for no reasons, he also had is shirt off two. So while he was screaming at me, while I'm looking at his hard rock abs he's so good looking. After that I started to scream at him, but then he crabs my hands and starts kissing me really hard an I do the same thing back to him. Then he picks me up and carry's me to his bedroom and through me on his bed, starts crawling on top of me kisses me neck, then he lets me rip is shirt off and let his body touch me.   

NOW I'M GOING TO STOP THERE, U CAN TEXT ME IF U LIKE IT AND ALSO ILL GIVE YOU MORE SURPRISES TOO.