Chapter Two

HEY EVERYONE SORRY THAT I  DIDN'T TELL YOU ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT ME AND JASON.

Tuesday, June 13,2016

Finally I'm back at school after what happened last night  with Jason my boyfriend of cores. Still Liz wont leave me alone, cause she keeps on asking me what happened last night and also what did me and Jason do last night? When I keep telling her that it's a secrete, its only between me and Jason but all she wants to know is that if I was okay and everything didn't go bad like Jason hitting me, slapping me or kicking me when Jason didn't do to me at all cause well he loves me. Later during school I got a text from Jason saying that he wants to see me tonight again at his house. So I txt him back saying that I will come to his house but after school and not so late like we did last night, and he aid okay he also said that he had to take care of something after school before I meet him at his house in his bedroom. I said okay and be careful cause well theirs a lot of bad things out there.  He said okay I promise, then that night I went to his house in his room waiting for him but it took him four hours just to come to his room, he made me so mad that we got into  a fight. After our fight we started to kiss each other and forgive each other for yelling and also screaming at each other too. I still love him it's just that I hate when he comes home in the middle of the night and doesn't even tell me what happened after school and also what took him so long to come to his house and see me.

       Finally I get some lone time with Jason at school with nobody else here with us THANK GOD,  it still I feel really bad because I haven't been talking to her about me and Jason and I also having been hanging out with her too. Later me and Jason went to my house instead of his  house doing it, cause well he thought that he needed to see my house and of course my room for too. "Jason why are you going through my stuff", " cause I am making sure there's no camera in here, said Jason," your so stupid There's no camera in my room you........ Yo idiot ." That's when everything went wrong so Jason decided to crap me and kiss me really hard so I missed him back just the same way he was doing to me, then we both fell on my bed kissing each other while we are taking each others clothes off, and of course Jason goes on top of me but all of a sudden I feel something in me and that thing was Jason's D****. That was when we were having the fun part begin cause well we were both having sex imy house and also mine my room too.

After our sex night me and Jason went to the beach after school so we can both talk about us and or future, cause well we'll we don't known whats going to happened why both of us after highschool and also after college to but that's only if i want to go to college. Anyway i'm not really worried about its just the way Jason acts around me is kinda scary and i'm also scared of losing my true love too. I know that Jason loves me in his heart. 

Already people thast the end for this one but now lest go to the next chapter and see what happens to Jason and Nicole.

TO BE CONTNUED..........