Welcoming: Izuru Kamukura

Hajime walked slowly to Monokuma rock. He was dreading this class trial, but couldn't wait to find Nagito's killer. He arrived where the others were. They got on the escalator without a word to Hajime. He was fine with it though. Hajime was left to his thoughts. I'm going to weed out whoever did this, then they are going to pay... Hajime thought.

*during the class trial*

"Are you saying Nagito committed suicide?" Fuyuhiko asked. Hajime's hands gripped the stand. Nonononono! She's lying! Hajime thought frantically. "That seems to be the case." Sonia agreed. "NO!" Hajime yelled. The others stared at him. "There's no way Nagito committed suicide! I won't believe it!" Hajime yelled. "Hajime, you know it's true." Chiaki said.

Hajime froze. His heart stopped beating. Hajime screamed and sank to the ground, sobbing. A weird feeling emerged in his stomach as his head started throbbing. Hajime screamed again before everything went silent.

"Yo Hajime! You alrigh'?" Akane asked. He didn't respond. Slowly, the boy stood up. "Hajime?! W-what the hell?!" Kazuichi exclaimed. "Upupupupup! That's not Hajime Hinata anymore!" Monokuma laughed. "Huwa! What do you mean that's not Hajime?!" Monomi asked. "Look at him! That's not Hajime Hinata! That's my old friend, Izuru Kamukura! The Ultimate Hope!" Monokuma said.

Izuru stared at Monokuma, immediately growing bored. His eyes looked around, finally settling on Nagito's picture. A sloppily painted X was over his face. "I don't understand Hajime's feelings for Nagito. The boy was psychotic and boring." Izuru said.

His red eyes looked around again, looking for something interesting. The others continued their discussion, often glancing at Izuru. Izuru would cut in sometimes and they would discuss what he said before agreeing.

Finally, they reached a conclusion. "Iiiiiit's punishment time! I've prepared a very special punishment for the Ultimate Gamer Chiaki Nanami!" Monokuma said excitedly. Izuru froze, a strange feeling erupting in his chest. His head felt like it was being split open.

Izuru screamed, clutching his head. He fell down and fell silent. "Izuru?" Sonia asked. He got up again. "No, not Izuru. Hajime!" Chiaki smiled. Hajime ran to Chiaki. He grabbed her shoulders. "Chiaki, no! You don't have to do this!" Hajime cried.

"Hajime, it's ok. Don't worry about me. You focus on getting off the island." Chiaki said. Hajime let go of her, shocked.

Izuru, why didn't you say anything?!

Because they bored me. I don't understand your feelings for the AI.

Y-you're lying!

I don't lie Hajime. You'll see soon enough.

Izuru? Izuru! What the hell?!

Hajime silently cursed as Izuru went silent. He watched Chiaki's execution in silence with the others. Slowly, they all headed back to their cottages. Hajime was shocked. Both his boyfriend and his best friend were killed.

Hajime crawled into bed and fell asleep, but the nightmares wouldn't let him forget. The next morning he didn't want to get up, but he dragged himself out of bed anyways.

Nagito... Why did you leave me? Hajime thought as he headed to the diner. When he arrived the others were already there. "I found more on the video Nagito left us." Sonia said quietly. Hajime gave a slight nod and walked over.

Hajime watched the video, growing more and more upset by the second. At the end of the video, he was frozen in place.

See what I meant?

Why... he wanted to kill all of us... but some parts were glitched out...

So you didn't see then... How disappointing...

Shut up Izuru.

I thought you wanted to know what happened?

Not anymore. Nagito...

I don't understand your feelings for the psychotic boy. But I never really understood you...

Shut up Izuru.