i.

Chapter 1 :

" Shawty say she want some real . Say she been kicking With dubs . Say she been searching for love but all she ever got was a scrub ." Maxkgotti 's Shawty Say boomed in my cars speakers ..

I swear that song explained me so much low key.
My name is Kali I'm a 19 Year Old Stud From Atlanta , Georgia . Currently I'm In Culinary Arts School Because I Plan To Own My Own Restaurant By 25 And For It To Be Financially Thriving As Well .

I jumped out of my car and I headed into my condo to prepare myself for the gym workout ahead of me . Although I'm a soon to be chef , I MUST keep myself in A1 position to be healthy. I cant lose my life because of my poor and unhealthy choices.

This was my regular routine , morning workout , class and then workout after lunch . I Ran in the morning and worked out in my home gym . My home wasn't big and luxurious. It was the average condo , two bedrooms , two bathrooms , a kitchen and a living area along with a small fenced in yard in a such a quiet neighborhood. Just the way it needed to be.

I had one friend , her name was Bryanna but everybody calls her Bambi. We met through a mutual friend back in middle school . Every since then , we have become the best of friends. She's always around , she's always near and actually , she's my next door neighbor .

Enough about us though , I finished my workout and I made my way to the master bedrooms shower. I turned on my surround sound system and blasted " Flexing On Your Lady " by $kylight the Rapper . I was so busy dancing in the shower and I almost busted my ass. I got out of the shower and I got there just in time for Bambi big head ass walking in screaming my name like she lost all the sense that God gave her.

" Kali !!!! Where you at !!! " she yelled .

" I'm here man I'm here hollon I'm getting dressed " I yelled .

" Well get dressed for the club and dinner because that's where we headed " she said back to me.

I sighed a little bit , and began to get dressed . I didn't wanna be too much plus I'm such a laid back person that I just don't think I can be " too much ". I grabbed a "Hu$$tle Mania" shirt , peanut butter Levi's and a pair of all white Pumas. After adding a few accessories I checked myself in the mirror , grabbed my phone and headed out of my room.

"Damn girl , I thought studs get dressed faster then fems !" Bambi said to me.
I laughed at her "You ain't got the sense that God gave a goldfish" I said.

"My car or yours ?" I asked.
" Yours of course!" She replied.

We hopped into my simple ass Ford Mustang & sped off to the Seduction Lounge.
Entering into the club was majorly annoying , the lines , the ugly ass security guards . All that crazy lame stuff . I wasn't down for but of course Bambi wanted to go so shit I was down .

I bought us a hookah and began to smoke from the pipe as I vibed to the music. The party remained lit and I remained at the bar . That is until I seen her ...

She was pretty , well gorgeous and quite indescribable ... she was ...... beautiful , her smile lit up the club ..
She also was the bartender. 
" Excuse me " I said to her . 
" What can I get you cutie " she said smiling .
" Your name and a shot of Henny to start off " I replied .
She smiled and told me her name was Lauren also told me my drink was on the house .
The entire night Bambi was lit and I was at the bar with Lauren and when she wasn't talking to me she was fixing drinks . By the time the closed I was walking her out and I had her number.
It's been a minute since I talked to someone like her ,  I don't know why but I feel like this is a start of something new ......... and I like it .....

Kali In Media Above ⬅️

Lauren ⬇️

Comment Vote

Comment
Vote

Share
Feedback Is Amazing & ALWAYS APPRECIATED .
- Myaa | Bka NiQ | ❤️