Surprises from My Locker

It was Tuesday morning and I was already upset. I had been late because of a detour. Opening the door to the front office, I grab a tardy slip. I walk over to my locker frustrated. After putting in my combination, a slip of paper falls out. At first, I think nothing of it and put all my books up. Then I proceed to picking the slip up and I notice its neatly folded. I unfold it and there's a compliment in neat writing.

*You look so pretty today ;) 10-26-15*

I blush and look around. Everyone is in class but me. I slip the note in my pocket, close the locker door and walk away. The note was from yesterday and it must've been slipped in after 4th period. It was study hall period for myself which was my first. I was exhausted and my mind couldn't focus. I pulled out my homework, a pencil and a sheet of paper. Placing them along the table neatly, I grabbed out my phone. I had a few snaps from some friends but I really needed to get my homework done. I tapped the table with my pencil as I tried to focus on the quadratic formula. It was something about neg b plus or minus square root of b squared minus 4 times a Times c over two a. I couldn't focus, none the less this was dumb book work. I smiled and thought of the slip. Someone liked me, I mean somebody in the world liked me and it wasn't a joke! The only thing was I wanted to know who it was. I wrote random things across my paper then proceeded to doodle on my notes.

I guess I frequently doodle. Its good for passing time, ignoring the lesson or lectures. I never liked math but it always came easy to me and I liked the grades I got. My grades always exceed everyone else. I always out ranked my siblings as well, taking two honors classes. This made my parents resent my siblings a little more. Sometimes it bothered me, I always have to get better than last year. This year I didn't improve much because I made 98's in all classes.

After my next two classes, I headed to fourth. My teacher kept blabbing on about quantum mechanics and other theories. I had gotten out the note again and saw him looking at me. By him I mean my crush since last year.
I smiled and blushed. I returned to taking my notes. I raised my hand to excuse myself to the bathroom but I stopped by my locker and again I got another note. This one said I looked beautiful.

As I walked back into the room he smiled.

"Did you get my note?" (H/n) asked.

I was left confused when the dismissal rang. What no-oh the one in my hand!

He was my mystery admirer.

-------------------------
Indiscreetly_ashamed