Gotham/Batman

This one is my second favorite to write about..

Name: Juno Sanford
Fandom: DC comics
Aliases: Heart
Status: Alive
Occupation: Villain, Fashion designer
Eyes: Blue-Green
Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Height: 5'6
Relatives: Alice(daughter), child(deceased).
Lovers: Jervis Tetch
Friends: Julia Vance, Barbara Kean, Tabitha Gallavant, Harleen Quinzel.
Enemies: Anyone Jervis considers to be Alice.(besides their daughter).

   Background info
_________________________

   Heart is a character from DC comics and is apart of Batman's rogue gallery. She is associated with The Mad Hatter aka Jervis Tetch.

  Story
____________________

   Her story starts in the tv series 'Gotham'. She is introduced as a mysterious woman with a red jacket in the back of the room before Jervis introduces her as his date to Tabitha and Barbara. She didn't seem to expect that because she looks down and blushes as he says it.
   Later it is revealed that she was working with him and helping him track Alice down. She went by the alias Heart. The only reason why she helped him was because she was in love with him.
  After Alice died, Jervis broke down in front of her. She comforted him, tempted to tell him about her feelings. She decided after this incident. She finally confessed to him, she told him about how she was jealous that he loved Alice more than her. He seemed to return her feelings. This led to them having sex.
  The next morning, she woke up to Jervis leaving. Confused and saddened by the sight, she asked him why he was leaving. He replied by telling her that he couldn't be with anyone without it feeling wrong. And with that, he left. She tried helping him with kidnapping a blonde woman, but he denied her help. She stuck around for a few weeks, just so she was there for him. One day he asked her who she loved so he could show her his pain. Angered and saddened, she answered 'you' before kissing him. She then explained what it was like being in love with someone who is alive and doesn't return your feelings. She left after that.
  A few months later, after her friend Julia pointed it out, she realized that she was pregnant. Jervis one day sought her help, and she told him. Thrilled by the news, he got back together with her.
  She gave birth to a baby girl, they decided to name her Alice, after Jervis's sister. Their daughter is what kept them at bay.
  A year later, child protective services took her to a foster home due to Jervis and Juno's criminal record. Broken by this, Juno's insanity slowly returned. Jervis began to search for his Alice again, causing them to split up and her to become jealous.
  She would tell Jervis's hostages about their past together and reasons why he may be doing that. Some of them would get mouthy, and she'd accidentally kill them.
  When their daughter was 18, Juno kidnapped her. She claimed that she was longing to be a family again. This lasted for a week before Batman found her and took both Juno and Jervis back to the asylum.
  One day, Jervis casts her aside once again, but this time..she snaps. She wrecks her apartment and disappears. The details in the police report are as follows; destroyed furniture thrown on the floor, mirror is drawn on and cracked, the walls are scratched up, the name 'Jervis' is carved into the wall, there is a hole in the wall, there is a promotional picture of Jervis Tetch that has several rips and tears in it which seems to have been caused by a knife, a red and white dress which was torn, pieces of fabric were everywhere, and there was a knife on the floor with her fingerprints on it. No traces of blood but her own.
  Batman, who examined the scene of the crime, believed that she was going to hurt Jervis. He eventually found her, she was no where near him and was staying with Query. Eventually, Jervis finds her again and she is shown to be at his side again, helping him carry out whatever evil things he was planning.
  During Arkham City, she remained by Jervis's side. He didn't seem to return her feelings at all during the Arkham series.

  Personality
_____________________

  Juno is a very loyal yet jealous person. She falls deeply in love with people easily and would do anything for the one she loves. She is also very approachable and doesn't judge people at first.
  She is also shown to be unstable and-at times-completely erratic. She is rumored to be bipolar.

Appearance
_____________________

  Juno has strawberry blonde hair and blue-green eyes. She wears dresses that are categorized as "lolita" (a Japanese street fashion) and they are mainly colored red and white. She wears things dawning a red heart, mainly in the torso area.

Relationships
__________________

•Jervis Tetch/The Mad Hatter
Their relationship is complicated, she is in love with him and although he has feelings for her, he doesn't make it clear. They had known each other since middle school and she enjoyed watching him hypnotize other students. She had fallen in love with him. They end up having a kid together, their daughter, Alice. He ignored her when Alice was taken away from them. He causes her to completely loose it and she eventually kidnaps him, claiming that he needed to know how they weren't so different.
He gets her pregnant again, but this one did not make it. Eventually, Jervis realizes that he loved her all along.

•Alice Tetch(1)
Juno had known Alice since she was in middle school when Jervis introduced them. She knew about her blood and wasn't afraid of her because of it, she saw passed it. Juno helped Jervis track her down. When she realized what was going on, a hatred for this lifelong friend grew to the point that she was smiling at her death.

•Alice Tetch(2)
Juno's daughter, Alice, was the only thing keeping both Juno and Jervis sane and together. She was taken away from them at a young age and had no memory of her parents. Juno eventually kidnaps her out of her grief and depression. She missed being a family. Eventually, Batman found Alice and took Juno and Jervis back to the asylum.

•Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
Heart and Harley team up often due to being so alike. Although Heart knew Jervis longer than Harley knew The Joker, they still had a lot in common. Harley was one of her best friends.

•Julia Vance/Query
Juno's go to shoulder to cry on is Query. She is Juno's best friend and she's known her since the events of 'Gotham'. She goes to her when she needs to hide or when she needs a break from Jervis.

•Barbara Kean
  Juno and Barbara would hang out especially after Jervis's performance at the Sirens nightclub.

•Tabitha Galavan
  Same as Barbara^.

Creation
________________

  Juno was heavily based off of the popular anime character Yuno Gasai. Her name, Juno, is actually where Yuno's name came from.
  Both Yuno and Juno are easily jealous but sweet characters.
  Originally, Juno's name was going to be Juno Sangai. She was going to be obsessed with the anime 'Mirai Nikki/Future Diary' and call Jervis Yukki. She would have worn her hair in low ponytails. A part of this is kept as she sometimes accidentally calls Jervis Yuki from time to time.

Quotes
_____________________

•"Do you know what it's like...for someone you love to ignore you, treat you as if you were nothing but a piece in some sick game to get to his own sister?! Why?! Why didn't you tell me?! If you loved her so much..why even bother with me?"
•"I don't know why I still love you. I just do!"
•"If you don't find him..I will. And I'll kill every single little "Alice" he has in..wherever he's hiding!"
•"Jervis....you can't ignore...me..forever."
•"I'm mad?! We're all mad DARLING!!"
•"I know I can be scary..but it's not my fault. I'm in love with someone who doesn't love me back, I lost my daughter to the government. Of course I would be scary after all that."

Remember..the chapter with the most votes gets a story..so..whichever one YOU want to see become a book on here might actually get a chance.