Game Of Thrones

Name: Julieth Gorgana
Fandom: Game of Thrones
Rank: Lady
House: Gorgana
Eyes: Blue-green
Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Height: 5'6
Relatives: Cassidy Holt (mother), Leemore Gorgana (father), Medlusia Gorgana (founder, great great grandmother)
Boyfriend/husband/love interest: Jon Snow
Close to: Arya Stark, Brienne of Tarth, Sansa Stark (later).
Alliances: House Stark
Enemies: House Lannister, House Bolton, Melissandre (the red woman..not sure how to spell her name.)
Acquaintances: Lord Varys, Lord Baelish.
Story
____________________________
As the only heir to the Gorgana legacy, Julieth was sheltered and protected by her caretaker. When her caretaker died, her parents hired another one, not knowing that she was the red witch.
Melisandre(sp?) took her into the dungeons without her parents knowing and would rip out her k-nine teeth one by one. She replaced them with fangs. She also cut Julieth's tongue in half, making it like a forked tongue. After that she used magic to close the wounds so she wouldn't bleed out. She also changed Julieth's pupils into slits. Her parents never noticed because they didn't have time for her.
After a while of the torture and mental abuse, Julieth ran off. She rode to the woods near Winterfell. There, she was almost attacked by a bear, before being rescued by a wandering, younger, Jon Snow. Though she denied that she needed help, she knew she would've been dead without him.
Jon brought Julieth back to Winterfell where she was allowed to stay due to their houses being close allies. She stayed there for many years.
When Jon left for the Nights Watch, Julieth was crushed. She had fallen in love with her friend. With the realization that they would never be together, she decided to forget about everything that had happened and go back to Rithel (her home).
She returns home only to find out that her mother had passed while giving birth to a stillborn son. Julieth knew that her father wasn't far behind. Some good news was that Melisandre(sp?) had quit.
By the time season 3 came around, her father had passed and she had become the lord of Rithel, mainly because all of her other relatives had died during the reign of 'The Mad King'.
By season 4, she had gotten the hang of ruling. She had her servants forge metal claws that were made to fit her hands and needs. She also threatened to bite out Ramsay Snow's/ Bolton's throat after he had flirted with her, where Peter Baelish commented, saying: 'you're beginning to act like them. You're loosing your touch.' Referencing how she's one of the few who know, understand, and actively play the game of thrones and how becoming the lord/ lady of Rithel has changed her. She is one of the three who knows about everything that goes on in Westeros before many find out or before it happens.
While Lord Baelish has his explanation as to why he plays the game, Julieth's is different. She does and controls everything for Jon, due to her undying affection for him. She plans according to how it'll affect Jon. If it affects him negatively, she makes sure the action/event is abolished. Whether that means waging war or not.

Personality
_______________

While she is broken and afraid on the inside, Julieth is shown to be a fierce warrior and an inspiring leader.
She believed herself to be a monster due to what Melisandre did to her. This never left. She always felt like a monster for the things she did and for her appearance.
Julieth is also incredibly loyal, which is shown when Sansa came to her before the battle for Winterfell. She believed that house Gorgana supported house Stark and no one else.

Creation
________________

Julieth was based off of Medusa Gorgon from Soul Eater, Yuno Gasai, and Alois Trancy.

________________________________
This one has to be one of my favorites. Julieth has such a jaded past and I love it! I love writing about how she reacts to people mentioning her past because it always changes. She's unpredictable and such a strong character.