Carousel

It was only a short distance back to the car but it felt like forever. I was so confused. Was that a dead person eating another dead person? A fucking zombie?

I got to the van first and Stiles was there a moment after. We got in and locked the doors.

"Dude what the hell happened?" Stiles said with a look of fear on his face.

I didn't answer. My focus switched from talking to looking out the front windshield. The zombies were still following us and were heading towards the van.

"Dude we gotta go." I said looking at Stiles. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Do you think there's a spare key on here?" Stiles quickly asked while checking under his seat.

I started checking under my seat but all I found were old French fries. I opened the glovebox and started ripping papers and registrations out.

"I found it!" I yelled as I snatched the key from the glovebox and slammed it shut.

I tossed it to stiles and he frantically trued putting it into the ignition. Right as he got the key in the ignition one if them smacked against the windshield.

"Fuck dude!" Stiles yelled as he turned the key and slammed his foot on the pedal without switching to reverse.

I heard the sound of metal bending and smashing together. My whole body was overcome with a huge pain in my left arm and a burning feeling on my face. Eventually I blacked out.

I came to around what seemed to be the middle of the night, my face laid against the dashboard. I leaned back and looked over to my left to see Stiles still lying still with a nasty gash on his left cheek.

"Stiles?" I asked with a sense of panic.

"Cmon man." I said louder.

I tried to reach over to shake him but winced in pain as I tried to lift my left arm. I looked down and saw I had a nasty cut on my forearm and my arm looked like it popped out of socket.

I used my right arm to grab a users manual I ripped from the glovebox and threw it at Stiles' chest.

"Ohhh fuck." Stiles said as he came to suddenly.

He looked down at his hands. There was blood all over them. He had blood in all over his mouth from the gash on his cheek.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern.

"My face fucking hurts but other than that, I'm fine." He responded while wiping his bloody hands on his pants.

I went to open my door when I saw the zombie. He was still moving, smashed between the two vehicles.

"Oh shit dude don't open the door." Stiles said, his eyes on the zombie the whole time.

"I think it's stuck. We gotta find Daniel and Max anyways." I said opening my door and slowly climbing out.

I made a hand gesture to Stiles and eventually he got out of the van too. We both walked towards the front of the van. It almost seemed the van had fused with the back of the var in front of it. The zombie crushed between them. It was reaching for us but couldn't move enough to get to us.

"Is this really happening?" Stiles said with a pissed off tone.

"I guess." I replied. I tried to shrug my shoulders, but the pain was too severe.

"Whats wrong with your arm?" Stiles asked me as he walked over to my side of the van.

"I think I dislocated it." I responded while trying to move it.