Grandpa Acno

Sorry it's taken me so long! But I'm back! So read on!
Disclaimer : I don't own Fairy Tail or the picture
A/N: sorry for not updating! I can finally read reviews though so I would appreciate it if you would! I have quite a few ideas and a main plot figured out but I'm open to ideas!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy woke up covered in a large cloak and lying on the hard ground of a cave.

Huh? Where am I? She looked up to see a somewhat familiar messy haired man. That's right. I found him! We fell asleep last night after crying so much. I hope he'll allow me to stay with him.

"You're awake. You feelin' alright?  I've got breakfast cooking if you're hungry. "

"Really? Thank you!  I am feeling famished."

"Well, here you go." Acnologia handed Lucy a plate full of scrambled eggs, some potatoes, and strips of venison.

"Thank you!"

"Welcome" the pair quickly finished their meal.

"So... uh Lucy... why are you here? Shouldn't your parents be with you? " Lucy looked down, silent.

"Mommy died about a year ago. Daddy thinks I'm a monster. So I ran away. Mommy told me to find you before she died."

"Does... this have anything to do with the markings on your body that you got when I scared you?"

"Yeah. Whenever I get really strong emotions they appear."

They ate in silence for awhile before Acnologia asked,

"Can you use any magic?"

"Hm? Oh! Well, I have those markings that you saw earlier. My mommy also taught me Celestial Spirit magic. Look at all my keys!"

"You have quite a few, don't you?"

"Uh-huh! I have Crux and Aquarius and Cancer and Tarus!"

"They are all very nice." Acnologia said as he gently patted Lucy on the head. She blinked back at him with wide eyes.

"Hey Lucy? "

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to live with me?" Lucy's eyes widened.

Acnologia began to feel embarrassed.

"Y-you don't have to it was just if you wanted to. I- I mean we are family -"

Lucy jumped on him.

"Yes-yes-yes! I would love to Grandpa Acno!" She squealed.

"Hu-huh? Grandpa Acno?"

"Mm-hm! That's what I'm going to call you from now on! "

_____________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading!