I can't do this anymore. I don't want to do this anymore.
I know who I was. I know the things I did. I was a child for god sake.
I know I'm only 17 and still have to grow up but I am trying. I am not the person I was when I walked into high school.
I set myself a reputation as the scary bitch and I've worked so hard to not be that girl anymore. But no one will let me fix it.
I just want to be able to start fresh again. A new school. A new school is something I never thought I would want so bad. With the handful of friends I still have, I would be okay with leaving them to start fresh.
How nice would it be to not have people refer to you as the "_____" girl. To instead just be you. Known for your name not what you've done.
I volunteer. I say please and thank you. I say yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir, and no sir. I work with children. I have leadership roles in 4 organizations I'm in. I visit my Nana and Papa every chance I get.
I have good grades. I am in the top 10% of my class. I am graduating from college before I graduate from high school.
I deserve to be able to start fresh. I deserve to be able to have people accept the me now, not the me years ago.
I deserve to not feel like I need to start fresh.
I deserve to have a life where I can truly be thankful for everyone who has walked in and out of my life.
I just wish people would understand that.

(I am so sorry I made this live so I have no idea what's up there)