Chapter 5

Chapter Five

Joshua's POV

I couldn't hide a grin as I noticed Jeanette was in my class. So, as her head turned around to watch where she was going, a huge stupid smile made it's way on my face. I entered the classroom behind Jeanette and used all my power to make my grin go away.

The teacher, Mrs. Carpas, said we get to choose our seats. I mentally cheered, not wanting people to look at me strangely, though I don't really care. I saw Jeanette's table was full so I couldn't make a lame excuse to sit there. Whatever.

I sat in a table with a couple of friends and the boring English class started after she introduced herself even though her name was written on the white board (because who uses chalkboards these days?).

When nutrition break came, I went to talk with one of my friends, Daniela.

"That girl there is hot." I spoke out of random.

"Where?" she asked curiously.

I pointed at Jeanette and she smirked.

"You like her, don't you." she chuckled.

"No." I easily lied.

"Yeah, sure." she smirked and walked away.

After a couple hours have passed, it was gym period, my only favorite class. The teacher was Mr. Niven. He was cool I guess. Gym was alright. I occasionally got yelled at no big deal.

As the day ended, I realized that Jeanette was in each and every one of my classes! Could life get any better?

Author Note: Crappy chapter I'm sorry :P It will get better soon, I can feel it (:

xoxo FluffyRedPanda