Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Jeanette's POV

It's been two weeks since the first day of 10th grade. Over that time, Joshua and I have grown closer and we were practically best friends now.

"Josh!" I whined as he took yet another one of my erasers.

"Josh!" he mimicked and held the eraser out of my reach.

"God you are so annoying." I groaned in frustration.

"I got it." my friend, Kirsty said as she was walking by and grabbed the eraser while Josh was holding it behind his back.

"Thanks." I laughed and took it from her.

Anyways as I was saying, Josh and I were pretty good friends, but we never hung out during nutrition break it was kinda awkward there... But, here comes a boring day of classes yeesh.

*Skip to Nutrition Break*

I went to use the bathroom with one of my friends, Izabela.

"Hey I really like that guy, Joshua." I said out of random while I was washing my hands.

"Oh really? So do I." she said, but I'm not sure I believed her.

Yeah right I liked him first you wh- okay lets just calm down there...

"Oh, cool..." I said awkwardly. Way to be natural, Jeanette.

Nutrition break ended and I walked to class with Kirsty, Joshua trailing close behind us.

"Um do you need something?" Kirsty asked awkwardly after a good five minutes of Joshua walking super close behind us.

"No my class is this way too." he protested. (A/N NO! Jimmy protested! SORRY JUST HAD TO YOU 2010 DIRECTIONERS SHOULD UNDERSTAND)

"Ok.." she said and rolled her eyes.

Then, we walked to class in an awkward silence.

*1 Month Later*

Joshua's POV

As school ended, Izabela from my first class walked up to me.

"Hi?" I said.

"Uhh hi.." she replied awkwardly and quietly.

"What do you want?" I asked kind of rudely. I do this all the time it's normal.

"Do you want to go out?" she asked.

I was not expecting that... I don't even like her. I don't want to be rude, though. What do I say???

"Umm let me think about it.." I said.

"Okay kik me it's bela.calusa." she winked and walked away.

Well that escalated quickly...

A/N Kinda longer chapter? I don't know... Just to let you know I write short chapters, but update often after. Sorry if it's boring again.., BECOMING EXCITING SOON I THINK...