Chapter One: Something Wrong

As I lay in bed, I hear my phone vibrate on the wooden bed-side table beside me. I groan and roll over and grab my phone.

From: Unknown
Had a great time last night ;) we should do it again sometime x

I laughed knowing that I will probably never see this guy again.

To: Unknown
Maybe give me a few more drinks next time and I'll be more playful ;) x

I put my phone down and snuggle under the blankets. I was debating whether to get out of bed or to stay in it. I decided to get out so I roll out of bed and grab my phone and walk out of my room.

As I get to the kitchen I get a notification

From: Unknown
Let's get wasted together baby x

I ignore the text and walk over to the fridge, grabbing whatever contents I could find in there. I find some eggs and bacon. I grab a pan and start cooking.

While I'm cooking I hear the door open and close. Suddenly someone appears.

"Good morning! Someone looks a bit tired" My best friend shouted.

"Well I did just wake up. What's got you in such a good mood?"

Venus Ashby, my best friend.  She is a beautiful red head with brown eyes. Boys are always swooning over her. She is very bubbly and is easy to get along with. But she isn't a morning person.  There is definitely something wrong.

"Well.......... Okay well the guy who took me home last night said he knew some people who may or may not be interested in my work" she exclaimed, while grabbing some eggs and bacon.

"But...."

"What do you mean 'but'?"

"There's always a catch to these things" I answered.

"Well the thing is that I may have to act as his girlfriend. I mean I wouldn't mind cause he is fucking gorgeous" she babbled.  (picture above. Cole Sprouse)

"I am really happy for you but are you sure you really want to be his 'girlfriend'? Even if it is fake, are you sure?"

"Yeah I get a shot at doing something I love. This is my chance and he isn't even that bad."

Venus is a very talented actress. Ever since we were in elementary she has wanted to entertain people, and she is very good at it. She has played many lead roles in the school plays over the years, and she has always had people in awe.

"Well if it is want I completely support you" I answer honestly.

She smiled.

"Anyway enough about me, how was your night? That guy wasn't bad to look at" she smirked.

"He wasn't to bad either" I chuckle.

I look down at my phone and notice that I have received another text;

From:Unknown
How about we meet tonight? x

Venus looks at my phone and smirks.

"Is that him?"

I laugh and nod.

"I don't understand how he got my number though."

"He seems to like you a little bit" Venus giggled.

"Well obviously! Who can resist this" referring to myself.

Venus cracked up laughing, with me following suit.

"Okay okay maybe we should head to school" Venus suggested.

Eww school. I swear I have fucked all the guys there at least twice. Every time I turn up the all have that look like the want to go a third time.  I'm sick of them I need some one different.

"Yeah let's go" I say.

"But first you need to change" She says, pointing to my bunny rabbit pj's.

I laugh and walk upstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------