Chapter 4B: Football

He pulled up at an empty car park, after driving for what seemed like hours of silence.  It was dark so there wasn't much I could see other than a few trees and bushes. It looked like we had stopped at some park. He got out of the car and told me to follow him. So I did.

He led me down a path and we ended up on a beach. As I soon as I put my foot on the sand I took it back. It was cold. But I then soldiered through it and carried on. He sighed and turned and faced me.

"Why did you bring me here" I questioned.

"Because I wanted to" he replied quite plainly.

"Are you even going to tell me your name?"

"Connor. My name is Connor."

"Oh I'm Austen."

"Yeah I know."

"Oh."

We just stood there for a couple of moments, just standing around awkwardly. This isn't like me. I never let awkward set in.

"Why do you want to talk to me" I ask breaking the silence.

"Shit you ask a lot of questions."

"Well I do like to know why I am standing on a beach I don't know with you" I sassed.

"Well you're hot as hell and I guess I wanted to get to know you".

He really doesn't. He just wants to get laid.

"Do you really? Or do you just want to get laid" I challenged, as we sat down.

He chuckled. "I would love to get laid but I actually want to get know you."

Hmm. I wonder if he's heard about me from the guys at school.

"Have you talked to any of the guys from school about me" I inquired.

"Just the guys from the football team."

Fuck. Well it doesn't really surprise me. I don't even know why I am worried.

"Do you play football?"

"Yeah. I've played ever since-" It really doesn't surprise me. He has the body of a football player. "-I was young. It's such a big thing in my family."

"That's really cool." I was genuinely interested.

"Yeah it's pretty cool. Do you play any sport?"

"Well I do play some soccer. I've played ever since I could start walking. I love it so much" I rambled.

He started chuckling again. "I can tell you really enjoy it. You should teach me sometime"

I smiled and nodded. He smiled back with his perfect white teeth. His smile was so beautiful. It felt like it could light a city.

We just sat, enjoying each others presence. It was amazing just sitting, listening to the waves roll in, and the stars above us. It was perfect.

"Well I think we should head home" Connor said, breaking the amazing moment.

"Yeah."

--------------

"Well thanks for driving me home" I began. "I really enjoyed it."

"Yeah it was pretty cool."

I giggled.

"See you at school tomorrow?"

"Yeah see you. Have a good night."

I smiled at him, then turned and went inside. As soon as I shut the door the sudden urge to run out and kiss him came over me. I fought myself against, I mean I don't really know this guy.

I walked in to my living room and found my friends sitting on my couch.

Damn I knew I shouldn't have given them all a key.

"Where the hell were you we were worried sick" Venus demanded.

"Venus calm down. She probably went and gave the new guy a blowjob or something" Franco joked.

"Actually no. He took me to a beach and we talked about ourselves. AND his name is Connor" I corrected.

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

"Well we have something to tell you" Astrid sighed.

"What is it" I demanded.

"Well...................."

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I really don't know who I want to play Connor but all I know is that he is blonde and looks like a football player. If you have any ideas comment or message me.

Love you all and thanks for reading :)

(I'm writing chapter 5 at this moment and it shouldn't take long to post)