Chapter Four A: Bambi

"No way. You actually are such a savage" Franco howled with laughter, with the rest of us following his lead. 

We were all sitting in our local diner, sitting in our usual spot, right beside the window. Franco, Venus, Astrid and I.   

"Yeah and he continued on following this cat like it was bloody Harry Styles" I giggled. 

We had been sitting there for a couple of minutes before the bell rang, signaling that someone had just entered. We all turned to see that the new guy had arrived. He saw me and smirked at me, and gave a little wink, before heading to a vacant seat. 

Venus and Astrid turned and looked at me, with their jaws on the floor. They then looked at each other and started giggling. 

"What are you two even laughing about?"

" The way you looked at him was priceless. You looked like fucking Bambi when his mum was shot" Astrid laughed. 

"No don't compare me to Bambi. That's really sad" I pouted.

"Oh shut up you don't even care. You hate Disney movies."

"Um excuse me I love Disney. That shit was my childhood" I said defensively.

We all busted out with laughter.  Then someone appeared at the end of our table.

"Can I talk to you please beautiful" he asked, as I looked up to him.

I nodded and followed him outside. He took me 'round to what I guess was his car. He opened the door and I just looked at him confused. He just signaled to get in. I followed his request and jumped in.

I'm sorry that this part of the chapter is so short. I just wanted to put something out for you guys. I am going to make a part B to this chapter so keep watching out......