Chapter 24:What's Happening?

Third Person's POV
As the games begun,  everyone was focused with the player's movements, especially the youngest seeker in a century,  Harry Potter.

Hermione and Ron, along with Hagrid, are cheering and screaming their house name. Hermione with binoculars in her hands, observed the game, smiling, seeing that their house was on the lead. But her binoculars stopped on the group of Slytherins in the other side of the field.

"Is-is that.. Zoe? " She asked,  looking closely at a beautiful black-haired Gryffindor.

"Where? "Ron asked, looking around.

Hermione pointed to where Zoe was, laughing with the rest of Slytherin.

"That's impossible, Zoe hates those Slytherins."

"It's not clearly impossible" Hermione said,  observing her best friend. "She treats everyone as equals and Slytherin is included. Look, Malfoy's with her"

Hermione wasn't the only one who noticed Zoe. Harry, who was still looking for the snitch, saw Zoe smiling brightly with Slytherins.

"What the?" He muttered, eyes wide while staring at her.

Zoe felt like someone was watching her so she looked from left to right. Even afar she saw Hermione looking at her through her binoculars. She waved and gave her a real smile. Hermione chuckled and waved at her, satisfied to see her best friend happy.

"The seekers now have sight of the snitch! Harry Potter leading! "

Zoe suddenly looked at Harry's direction and saw that he was going to catch the snitch

Zoe's POV
"This is NOT fair! If that Potter gets the snitch we would bloody loose our winning streak! " Johnathan said, looking pissed. They looked so frustrated because Harry might get that snitch.

Suddenly, Harry's broom moved in different directions, giving Harry a hard time. It was shaking and unstable!

Suddenly, it became dark. I'm going to have a vision. I took hold of the bench for support and anticipated what I was about to see.

Harry lost his balance as he dangled from his broom

"Harry's going to fall!" I heard someone said.

My heart beated fast as I helplessly stare in horror at Harry's situation.

"Harry! Hold on!" I shouted, hoping he would hear me. But when everyone's screaming, I reckon he didn't.

As I thought of the worst, Harry let go of his broom and fell fast down the field.

"NO!" I shouted, my vision coming back to me.

"Zoe! Are you okay?" Draco asked, looking concerned. I breathed heavily as I shook my head. 

I looked at Harry's direction and saw that he was trying to control his balance with difficulty. My heart raced as I looked at Harry's terrified face. No, it won't end like this. I looked at Hermione and saw that she was looking at me. She mouthed something that gave me a little ease.

Don't worry, I'll handle this

I nodded nervously as Hermione rushed her way to wherever she was heading.

I gasped as Harry lost his balance and was now dangling on his room.

"Come on Hermione, come on! " I said, nervous as ever.

Suddenly, Harry's broom came to an abrupt stop. Harry looked up at his broom as he swung from left to right, finally being able to ride it. I sighed in relief as Harry flew fast, racing to get the snitch.