CHAPTER 60 :P

Louis' P.O.V

ZAYN!! RUN! - I SHOUTED

-

Now we're at the storage room!

What are we goin to do?? - Zayn asked

I donno! - I said!

Let's go back there?? - He asked

Ok!

-

HAHAHHAAH - I heared someone laughed

When we entered the room we can't find the boys

Look at the bathroom Lou! - Zayn said

Ok! - i said

Zayn's P.O.V

WWAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHHA i heard laughing and screaming at the bathroom

When i got there I saw Lou with egg yolks all over him and the rest of the boys laughing!

After 5 seconds i start cracking up too!! Lou's face is like a cat being killed!

MALIK! WHY.ARE.YOU.LAUGHING??? - Louis shouted.

 "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! Sorry Lou it's just so fun-" I was cutted off by Liam throwing all of the mirrors outside.

"LIAM NO!!!!!" I yelled and go outside to catch my mirrors.

Louis' POV

"Damn you Liam!Be Lucky I'm tired.Payback tomorrow lad.Be aware of Zouis' revenge." With that I go upstairs to take a shower.

After that I crawl to bed and fall asleep into a dreamless sleep.

Harry's POV

Why is it like that? Why do I feel like I don't love Chel anymore? Is it because of Kendall? Being so bitchy? Why do I feel like this?

I sighed and log on to twitter.

"@Harry_Styles: Love is so complicated."

Lots of fans favorited and retweeted it.I recieved a dm and it's from Kendall.Speaking of the devil.

" Hey Harry :)) Tomorrow night?Pub? "

" No thanks I'm busy for tomorrow."

"Please Harry :( For me? "

"Just leave me alone Kendall! You're such a slut! You're a prostitute! Why did I even met you!"

" Well in that case I'll spread rumors about you! How dare you say that to me!"

Here comes her bitchy side again.I fucking wish she leaves me alone.

"@KendallJenner: I guess One Direction's Harry Styles do sucks. He doesn't want to have xxx with me."

" @KendallJenner: Fuck off Kendall. I never wanted to have you.Plus you're such a slut! Finding a guy for sex?! Prostitute!"

She's getting on my nerves.Hold me back or else I'l kill this prostitute in no time.

_____________________________________________________________________________

-Mama Malik & Mama Styles