Chapter 66

Patricia's POV

“ Huhuhuhu I've never been thought about any of this would be happen, I love him with all my heart but he just took me for granted. I hate him... no I mean I hate myself for loving him even though I knew it from the very start that he'd just use me. Arghhh I know i'm not his type but there's something in me... I think hope...Hope that he would learn how to love me, hope that all the things that he has been shown me was all true. Hope that he really does love me. ” then she signs.

I don't want to see her crying.

she has been crying all day long.

I don't want her to be so frustrated like she is right now.

“ ang hirap naman kapag nasasaktan ka. ” I pat her head and make her hair a little mess.

“ huh? ” she asks then she looks at me with her confused face.

“ kasi nage-English ka... ang hirap intindihin. ” I answer, trying to make her smile.

“ Ha-ha-ha...... uwaa trish naman eh ” she leans over me and hugs me thight.

“ Kasi naman ehhh... bakit nya ba kasi nagawa sakin 'to??? I trusted him. ” I feel her tears starts to fall down to my sleeves as she hugs me even thighter.

“ Shhh.. don't cry, it'll be okay soon. ” I don't really know how to comfort someone in this kind of situation, so I just put my hands at her back and rubs it just to make her feel comfortable.

“ Haaaay, do you want to drink?  ” I really don't know why I ask her that stupid question.

“ Huh?? you mean to get drunk?? haha tama na nga joke mo trish. ” she swat my shoulder.

“ hey i'm are't kidding.. Just take some fun. you know. ” she rolls her eyes.

“ you know that I don't drink don't you??  but well it's okay i'll just get dressed, just wait... ” haayyy bahala na si batman sa mga mang-yayari mamaya. -______-

Rich's POV

I've been here at this load bar since 6:00pm and it's now 7:54pm. Where the hell did trish and chel. She says she's going to meet me here at 6:30pm the hell my ass are almost numb by sitting here at the counter area since I arrived.

Minutes later I decided to call trish, and in the second rang she finally answers.

“Hey where the hell are you?? i've been here in almost 3 hours don't you know that???? ” I ask with full of sarcasm

“ can you please calm down?? we're still here at her house, she almost want to kill me with by her tighten hugs haha, she's just getting dressed. we'll be there in eight-thirty. haha don't be silly girl and make your patience long enough. And I know this plan will work ” I know she's smirking at me right know, although I can't see her.

“ Okay. You think this would work?? ” I ask and it seems in my voice the disbelief in her.

“ haha Awww cutiee baby, kailan ba hindi nag-work ang plano ko!? ” with that I remember the last time that she planned when we were in bora. I roll my eyes.

“ haha, by sweety mwuah ” then she ends the call.

--------------

haha maiksi na naman ba??  :3

Bawi nalang next..

Ano kaya plano ko??? o.o

-Mama Horan Here ^_^

(Patricia)